• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
ojqt1j.jpg
Jeremiah Grant​
Jeremiah Lee Grant
Age27 Years Old
SexM
Birth Date: 3-9-1984
Race W
Weight40 lbs
Eye ColorBlue
Height5'06"
Hair ColorBRO
Birth PlaceDALLAS, TX
CityHUDSON, FL
Zip34667

Arrest Information

Arrest Date1-26-2012

Arrested ByPASCO CO SO

Time Booked16:28

Total Bond$7150

Charges
Charge 1STATUTE: 827.03.3B
CHARGE: CHILD NEGLECT
BOND: 5000

Charge 2STATUTE: 893.13.6A
CHARGE: POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
BOND: 2000

Charge 3893.13.6b
CHARGE: POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS
BOND: 150
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jeremiah_Grant_5952710/?d=1

Wandering tots lead to Hudson man's arrest for child neglect
Jan 27, 2012
HUDSON — At 3 a.m. Thursday, a sheriff's deputy found three young children playing in a motel parking lot dangerously close to U.S. 19. The kids — ages 1, 2 and 4 — were "extremely dirty" and covered in pen markings, a Pasco County Sheriff's Office report states. The toddlers' diapers were "full of feces and almost sagging to the ground," the report states.

The children's caretaker, Jeremiah L. Grant, 27, was found passed out from prescription narcotics in his room at the Suncoast Motel, 14920 U.S. 19, the report said. The hotel is listed as Grant's home address. His relationship to the children was not disclosed by authorities.

Grant was arrested and charged with child neglect, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. He remained Friday in the Pasco jail
[...]
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1212711.ece

"Having been found guilty on the charge of child neglect, I hereby sentence you to no less than 18 months with a poopie diaper."

If only they WOULD do that, [MENTION=5074]kniption[/MENTION].
But, alas, that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Arent hotels way more expensive to live in than if they just rented out a home? You would think the county or whoever is giving them the vouchers would realize that and find these people a real home, Im just getting disgusted with the ass backwards wasteful way these agencies handle things. or is it not the agencies but the parents, I helped a freind once by paying for hotels for her when I could, it was killing me, the days I couldnt afford it I would go beg around to different churches and charity places for vouchers.

Back