• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Well that's pretty fucking disgusting then. Sounds open and shut. Wonder if there was some issue with being able to use all that evidence.

Pussy prosecutor.

Looking at his mugshot, I'm feeling ill. He shredded her little body for his own pleasure then essentially brutalized and tortured her to death.

This monster was someone's baby once. He was a little boy, probably with an engaging, cheeky attitude, like most little boys. Endearing and sweet.

I cannot correlate that with the picture of that adult monster there. He looks like a long term drug user, very little fat on his face, he has that facial tattoo and the facial hair that makes him seem very menacing.

At what point, did the synapses in his brain matter, start firing away and thus heade the decision to rape and brutalize and murder an innocent baby? Is this something he always fantasized over, was he born a pedophile? Or is this a streak of sadism and cruelty and pure evil causing this. If so, where did that come from? What environments did he grow up in, in order to develop such hideous cruelty?

Honestly, I'm shocked to the bone by this one. I simply cannot make sense of it. It truly is, a senseless, horrifying crime. I feel like I desperately need to understand WHY that poor little girl had to suffer through that and die from it. WHY did he do it?

I hope he is studied. I hope they ascertain why he did this - because it may help with preventing another child from suffering this one day, somewhere.

And once they finish studying him, either kill him, or release him into general population in the prison and let it be known unofficially that if he turns up dead, any investigation will be at best, exceptionally half hearted. Hell, rock out some privileges for 'good behaviour' for the person or people who do our world a big favour and exterminate this thing.
I really like the way you think!

Jeremiah is currently enjoying all the wonderful enmities at SCI Fayette

Jeremiah "I remember when I used to like sex" Cordell

NameName Type
JEREMIAH ALAN CORDELLCommit Name

Date of Birth: 07/25/1988
Race: WHITE
Height (in): 6' 00"
Citizenship: USA
Complexion: MEDIUM
Current Location: FAYETTE
Permanent Location: FAYETTE