• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://wnep.com/2016/06/30/man-charged-with-murdering-sexually-assaulting-toddler/

State police have charged a man from Sullivan County with sexually assaulting and murdering an 18-month-old girl in Bradford County.

Jeremiah Cordell, 27, from Forksville, is locked up without bail. State police say he is responsible for sexually assaulting and then murdering the 18-month old girl.

“It was pretty disgusting when we found out what happened recently to that baby. I don't think any baby deserves that at all,” said Natasha Burns of New Albany. "He should stay where he's at is what should happen. He shouldn't be allowed out at all, especially for doing that to a little baby."

Cordell faces a slew of charges including second-degree murder and deviate sexual intercourse.

He is locked up without bail in Bradford County.

Well thank Chuck there is no bail. Sick bastard needs to be put down immediately and not waste anytime doing it.
If you have to rape a baby to get your kicks then you are a disgustingly vile individual and its more than likely you'll be spending your time in segregation coz if not I'm sure the inmates will figure out how to turn you into a hand puppet.

Don't these sexual deviates know that when they are fucking an 18 month old baby girl that their dick has torn through any immature vaginal wall and what they are really humping is some poor angels guts and said dick is a murder weapon? Hang him up by the offending appendage and when it rots off and he drops, throw him into a dark corner and forget about him until the rest off his sorry carcass follows suit.

I really don't think they care, otherwise they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

~ @cubby ~ You very well may be right on that point. For all I know when considering what these POS's do and do not care about, the possibility that their victim very likely may die from the experience might even heighten their brutal, heinous rape of innocence. Deriving pleasure from such an act is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
Looking at his mugshot, I'm feeling ill. He shredded her little body for his own pleasure then essentially brutalized and tortured her to death.

This monster was someone's baby once. He was a little boy, probably with an engaging, cheeky attitude, like most little boys. Endearing and sweet.

I cannot correlate that with the picture of that adult monster there. He looks like a long term drug user, very little fat on his face, he has that facial tattoo and the facial hair that makes him seem very menacing.

At what point, did the synapses in his brain matter, start firing away and thus heade the decision to rape and brutalize and murder an innocent baby? Is this something he always fantasized over, was he born a pedophile? Or is this a streak of sadism and cruelty and pure evil causing this. If so, where did that come from? What environments did he grow up in, in order to develop such hideous cruelty?

Honestly, I'm shocked to the bone by this one. I simply cannot make sense of it. It truly is, a senseless, horrifying crime. I feel like I desperately need to understand WHY that poor little girl had to suffer through that and die from it. WHY did he do it?

I hope he is studied. I hope they ascertain why he did this - because it may help with preventing another child from suffering this one day, somewhere.

And once they finish studying him, either kill him, or release him into general population in the prison and let it be known unofficially that if he turns up dead, any investigation will be at best, exceptionally half hearted. Hell, rock out some privileges for 'good behaviour' for the person or people who do our world a big favour and exterminate this thing.

Don't these sexual deviates know that when they are fucking an 18 month old baby girl that their dick has torn through any immature vaginal wall and what they are really humping is some poor angels guts and said dick is a murder weapon? Hang him up by the offending appendage and when it rots off and he drops, throw him into a dark corner and forget about him until the rest off his sorry carcass follows suit.

Oh boy. That was an extremely hard paragraph to read... because it's true. My heart is broken for this baby and her loved ones! It's truly incomprehensible in every way.

Dangle him over a shark tank with just his legs hitting the water.

Then have someone ass fuck him with a post auger.

Oh, this is bad. This is BAD:(. I can't even think of anything clever, rotten or crazy to say. My heart physically hurts for this little darling. This mother fucker, put a molotov cocktail up his ass then light that bitch.

FUCK :mad:..fuck this piece of shit. Kill it now using the most painful means possible-tie his sick ass down hostel style & fuck him up. Gonna go cry now for that sweet innocent baby.

DIDYrqE.png

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/07/man_accused_of_sexually_assaul_2.html

TOWANDA — A Sullivan County man is accused of sexually assaulting and killing his fiancée's 18-month-old daughter.

Bradford County Coroner Thomas M. Carman has identified the victim as Kendall Lynn Doss.

The youngster was found lifeless about 6 a.m. when her mother, Jessica Arnold, got up to take a shower, police said. Emergency personnel said the girl was in her toddler bed wearing only a diaper.

Arnold told investigators Cordell had watched the toddler the evening before while she took her 3-year-old daughter to the girl's father.

According to arrest documents, Cordell texted Arnold and told her the child had thrown up, he had cleaned her and she was in bed. Arnold told police when she got home she observed the 18-month-old sleeping.

An autopsy determined the girl died from blunt force trauma to the head consistent with impact and shaking.

Test results of the girl's brain received in May from Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore showed subdural hemorrhaging, the arrest affidavit states.

Cordell, when interviewed Sept. 14, claimed he had fed the girl, given her a bath, cleaned her after she threw up, put on a clean diaper. He said he laid her on her bed and she "pretty much passed out," arrest documents state.

Police said that, during a Sept. 16 interview, Cordell's version of what happened changed numerous times, with versions that included "I don't remember" and another in which he said he accidentally dropped her on the steps when he took her for a bath.

In February, investigators received the results of DNA tests that showed Cordell's sperm on swabs taken from the victim, in a semen stain on the right shoulder of a pink long sleeve shirt Arnold said her daughter had worn on Sept. 13 and on a towel.​

More photos of little Kendall at the family's old gofundme here.

Ah, jeez. She literally looks like a little cherub, does she not? But this guy? He's just downright SCARY. :(

fdevk3.jpg

~ @strity1994 ~ So does your two craps mean that you are all for the rape of an 18 month old baby girl that caused her death or perhaps you think a more just punishment would be a smack on the hand for the 18 months old death? I really have tried but you are a real

clip-art-puzzling-143977.jpg
I've given up. I refuse to be a co-passenger on her rollercoaster.

An autopsy determined the girl died from blunt force trauma to the head consistent with impact and shaking.

I'm sure this piece of shit hit her or shook her trying to stop her screaming as he tortured her. As much as I abhor the rape of anyone...I'm ashamed to say, I hope they run a line on him in prison and I hope that he is as sick with fear every day of his stinking life. And I hope it's a long one!

June 12, 2017

Jeremiah Cordell of Forksville was sentenced today to decades in prison for third-degree murder, but not everyone is happy with the outcome.

Cordell walked into the Bradford County Courthouse today where a judge formally sentenced him to 20 to 40 years in state prison.

The 28-year-old admitted to killing 18-month-old Kendall Doss inside his New Albany home in 2015. Prosecutors say the young girl died after being shaken or hit.

"It's been a very young and disturbing case," says Dan Barrett, the Bradford County District Attorney. "We're glad to have it done at this point."

http://www.pahomepage.com/news/sull...d-today-for-the-murder-of-a-toddler/739031858

20-40?! He could be out in 12! WTF! For raping a 18 month old BABY then beating her and letting her die ALONE! No one was there to comfort her, the last thing she knew was PAIN and torture then being dying without experiencing any comforting hand, even as she died.
:sorry:
3rd degree murder? Wtf. This was 2nd or you could even argue first! He planned to rape her and beat her knowing the damage he caused would kill her.
He knew how badly he hurt her and put her to bed knowing the damage he caused!

God I hate people and our justice system sucks!
Sad when people are more concerned about whether the Kardashians have butt implants then getting justice for babies brutalized and murdered. :(

For raping a 18 month old BABY

Nope. Sounds like they didnt get him on that.

There's been other stories where they initially charge the culprit with raping an infant and then it turns out that didnt happen or at least there somehow isnt enough evidence despite a doctors findings and circumstances placing the suspect with the child when such injuries would no doubth ave occurred. Odd.

Wonder if the rape didnt actually happen and authorities jumped the gun on that or if they just couldnt prove it for some reason.

this is loathsome, 3rd degree is a crap charge considering what he did, he should have had special circumstances for her being a baby and laws need to be written up like that if they don't exist countrywide, also nowhere did I see he was hit with rape charges

Last edited:
Nope. Sounds like they didnt get him on that.

There's been other stories where they initially charge the culprit with raping an infant and then it turns out that didnt happen or at least there somehow isnt enough evidence despite a doctors findings and circumstances placing the suspect with the child when such injuries would no doubth ave occurred. Odd.

Wonder if the rape didnt actually happen and authorities jumped the gun on that or if they just couldnt prove it for some reason.

The article says his semen was found on her.

Very bizarre then that they didnt pursue the rape charge
It was dropped in a plea agreement. I absolutely hate that DA's always drop the sex charges when dealing with pleas. Sex crimes should always be pursued and should always show up on a record search. You can't catch a person re-offending if you don't keep track of them doing it.

Jeremiah Cordell was supposed to go to trial next month for second-degree murder and child sex charges. Instead, he pleaded guilty to third degree murder and agreed to the maximum sentence of 20 to 40 years in prison.
http://wnep.com/2017/05/17/man-pleads-guilty-to-murder-in-death-of-18-month-old/

Back