• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

skeptical

HACKENSACK, N.J. -- A nanny in Westwood says she drugged two toddlers.

Jennifer Wolff pleaded guilty to third-degree child endangerment Wednesday and faces up to 180 days in jail under a deal with prosecutors. The 24-year-old had faced up to 10 years in prison under the original charges.

Wolff told the court she was tired and worried that she might not be able to handle the 3- and 1-year-old boys.

Wolff said she spiked their juice with an anti-allergy sedative.

Prosecutors said the children's mother because suspicious when she tasted the juice and one of her son's referred to his "medicine bottle."

------

Information from: The Record of Bergen County, http://www.northjersey.com

Good reason to never let anyone but an immediate family member watch your babies if you can help it! People suck and can never have the same love for your babies as you or grandma or whatever. I worry for my toddler entering preschool...I will kill someone they harm my baby!

Back