• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2584fme.jpg

NE - Jennifer Strong, 29, was jailed Thursday on felony child abuse charges. She's accused of fracturing the skull of her 2-day-old son while in the maternity ward.

The baby's injuries do not appear to be life-threatening. The boy was placed in protective custody and remains at the hospital for observation.

Strong initially told the hospital and police that she had fallen asleep with the baby on her chest and awoke to find the baby on the floor. However, the injuries were inconsistent with that.

The baby was supposed to be given up in an open adoption; the adoptive parents now have custody.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10319369
http://www.ketv.com/news/15993726/detail.html

The baby was supposed to be given up in an open adoption; the adoptive parents now have custody.

Thank Jeebus for small favors.

Fucking psycho. She wasn't going to have a chance to hurt him after the adoption, so she broke his little head in the hospital? Motherfucking psycho.

Not even out of the hospital yet...christ, I hope that before she left they sewed her cooter shut to prevent any more babies being beaten in the maternity ward.

Thank god she won't be a mother to that child. It was probably the smartest choice she ever made. I didn't know that mothers giving up their babies could have them in their rooms though.... that is kinda fucked up. Where were the adoptive parents? If it was so "open" why weren't they there in the hospital? Just curious.

WTF this is just unbelievable. How fucking selfish can one be? She had to go and do this horrible shit to the baby? With any luck Big Bad Bertha down at the Ladies Prison will rap her head against the fucking bars a few times, give her a taste of her own fucking medicine. Why are people so mean to the ones who are so damn defenseless. Cowards.:mad:

Thank god she won't be a mother to that child. It was probably the smartest choice she ever made. I didn't know that mothers giving up their babies could have them in their rooms though.... that is kinda fucked up. Where were the adoptive parents? If it was so "open" why weren't they there in the hospital? Just curious.

i don't know what the "change your mind period" is in NE, i know in AZ, it's 3 days. the AP might not have been able to take the baby because the laws state this asshole had time to change her mind. my first adoption was supposed to be open, which means that the birth mother was supposed to be able to see the baby if she was in my area. which is why i adopted from az. no way could she get the money together to get up here & i don't announce it when i'm in az. besides, i didn't need advice from a 19 yr old, this was her 3rd kid, had 3 possible sperm donors, all of which were in jail. the 2nd was the exact same story. i figured that i could do better using my own common sense than taking advice from some kid that either didn't know what was causing the pregnancies or was too stupid to be on birth control. oh yeah, the first used drugs while pregnant too. i suppose i should be grateful that neither one hucked the kid across the room tho.

What the holy fuck? 2 days? They'll take the fucking baby to the nursery as long as you want for the most part. I see she knows already that her gene pool was particularly shallow. Someone pull the plug on this womans uterus.

I seriously hope this kids adoptive parents can overcome this babies rough start.

I'm ready to take this stupid bitch out. Public stoning anyone?

I'm ready to take this stupid bitch out. Public stoning anyone?

With stones that have been doused in gasoline and set on fire. And squirt a little of the gasoline on little Miss Sunshine, too, before lobbing the flaming chunks of ore at her. Oh, yeah....I'm in!:grrrrrr:

OK Ladies i am in but I think I have been hanging around here reading about asshats too long. Mamma wants to stone her and Angel wants to use a flame thrower to do the stoning. I confess I like both ideas you fine ladies have. Me? Ok I would like to take a flaming torch and shove it you know where and burn her uterus to a fucking crisp!

Do I need help? :bad:

My question is why didn't they remove the baby from her right after birth if this was an adoption? That way she couldn't have hurt this baby in the first place, it seems to me as though she didn't want the adoptive parents to have her baby and decided to do away with it before they took it away. I'm with you all in helping this bitch lose her right to have any more children in the future. :mad:

Back