• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
But still nobody knew she was preg??
Still something not right here
If they were just still birth why hide all three pregnancies??
This is less then 100 miles from me and we cant get any info

Her grief over the three stillbirths held such a tight grip, Jennifer Sinn couldn't let them go.

She gave them each names. One, a girl, was put in a cardboard box rapped in layers of garbage bags. The body was wrapped in a sheet, a green towel and a grey fleece sweater.

i am hoping she was just delusional and really couldnt let go of 3 still borns...im really hoping those babies were not victims of murder :dong:

Woman gets probation after discovery of bodies
The mother of three stillborn babies found stored away at a London home pleaded guilty to three charges Wednesday and was sentenced to three years probation.

Guilty," Jennifer Sinn, 33, of London, said quietly after three charges of offering an indignity to a human body stemming from last June were read to her in the Ontario Court of Justice.

The babies' bodies were found last June in a London home in various stages of decomposition and each assigned to their box-- one in a cardboard box, one in a black plastic tote and the other in a red tote box.

Sinn told a psychiatrist she had stored the corpses away for years because she didn't have any money to bury them and

didn't know where else to put them."

Justice John Skowronski heard Sinn had been in a volatile relationship" for many years with Michael Marquette, the father of three of her four children. Her oldest is from a previous relationship.

Marquette, who was not in court and had moved to Nova Scotia with one of the couple's sons, alerted police to the grisly discoveries last June after the couple had moved to London from Brampton.

Marquette told police he did not open the totes until the couple had moved to London and did not know the contents.

But defence lawyer Jeanine LeRoy said Sinn told a psychiatrist the babies were stillborn and that Michael knew."

LeRoy said Sinn had kept the corpses and didn't seek help

because of the real lack of support from Mr. Marquette, and finally the abuse she and the children suffered at his hands."

Sinn said she told Marquette about the babies but his reply was it wasn't his problem," LeRoy said.

She was abused to the point that she really didn't know what she was supposed to do," Le Roy said.

Skowronski called the domestic relationship toxic."

The boxes were already under suspicion during a couple of resi d e nt i a l moves in Brampton, where the family was evicted from its home and their belongings put in storage.

Assistant Crown attorney Meredith Gardiner, reading from an agreed statement of facts from the Crown and defence, described how Marquette had seen two tote boxes in the units that were wrapped in garbage bags and taped.

He didn't think anything of it.

His parents helped him move the boxes into a Brampton apart-m

ent and were struck by the

very strong, foul odour" coming from them.

Sinn came with Peel Regional

Police officers to retrieve them.

Marquette's father opened one box and, with his previous experience in the meat-packing field, thought the smell was rotting flesh.

In the box he saw a wet garbage bag and felt it. He did not open it or the second tote.

They were turned over to Sinn, who told the police it was a rotting roast she was keeping out of spite" because Marquette refused to cook it.

[...]Inside one, he found a bloodied shirt and some mucus and a strong odour.
http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2517111&archive=true

Oh. My. Fuck ..
Yeah I can guranteed that never happened I didn't know that shit was underneath the basement stairs it was packed behind a bunch of boxes filled with crap, your son made that up because I never went into the laundry room which was connected to my bedroom in the basement (which had the babies under the stairs) to play hide and seek So many years later and I find out theirs people talking about it like they knew what happened and defending my psycho abusive mother

Yeah I can guranteed that never happened I didn't know that shit was underneath the basement stairs it was packed behind a bunch of boxes filled with crap, your son made that up because I never went into the laundry room which was connected to my bedroom in the basement (which had the babies under the stairs) to play hide and seek So many years later and I find out theirs people talking about it like they knew what happened and defending my psycho abusive mother

English muther fucker. Can you speak/read it? You make absolutely no sense.

So many years later and I find out theirs people talking about it like they knew what happened and defending my psycho abusive mother
I hate to break it to you, but this case hadn't been discussed in almost eight years until you brought it back to life. And I just read the whole thread, I don't see anyone "defending" your mother. I see them offering potential scenarios, not a defense. We do a lot of speculating here. We don't speak as if we have the inside track unless we do. You might want to see someone about this whole rage thing you have going on. Just a tip, but I think it would benefit you a great deal. Peace.

Last edited:
Is this baby you, @Thatone12yearoldboy ?

1569972764293.png

Peel Regional Police constable Mark Bennett sits with Jennifer Sinn, then 19, and her three-day-old baby, Matthew, in Brampton on Jan. 9, 1996. Bennett helped deliver the child. In 2009, Sinn was charged with three counts of causing an indignity to a body and three of disposing of a child's body in relation to infants born in 2001, 2002 and 2006. - Torstar Network

English muther fucker. Can you speak/read it? You make absolutely no sense.
This is an ignorant asshole response, considering what this person wrote and his direct relationship to the situation. Apparently this is someone who was a child in the situation, and yet, you replied with verbal abuse.

Also, what the person wrote was completely understandable. And who cares if the person did not read the thread in depth and have complete understanding of all the posters' information. There is no need to treat this kind of person like shit or talk down to them. The events we read about on here are real with real people who are affected, not made up for someone's personal shit-show.

Sometimes we see the offenders come on here with their stupid psychopathic denials after name-googling themselves . I'm not talking about those. This is different.

This is an ignorant asshole response, considering what this person wrote and his direct relationship to the situation. Apparently this is someone who was a child in the situation, and yet, you replied with verbal abuse.

Also, what the person wrote was completely understandable. And who cares if the person did not read the thread in depth and have complete understanding of all the posters' information. There is no need to treat this kind of person like shit or talk down to them. The events we read about on here are real with real people who are affected, not made up for someone's personal shit-show.

Sometimes we see the offenders come on here with their stupid psychopathic denials after name-googling themselves . I'm not talking about those. This is different.
I appreciate your take on this, but I could make ZERO sense of what that person wrote, nor who he is claiming to be. Frankly, I am not going to side with a rando popup (there is a history of defender trolls) over a solid DD member,

No need to call someone else an asshole because you are fluent in gibberish.

Latest posts

Back