• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
According to warrants obtained by KOIN, investigators searched the Hart’s Woodland home following the crash in search of the children still missing at the time.

“Upon entering the house, it was found to be extremely clean and organized, giving a perception of being very sterile,” wrote Clark County Sheriff’s Office Det. Joe Swenson.

“The house was so orderly and nothing seemed out place regarding any belongings, toys or entertainment items the children may have owned. There was very little to show the children had access to any toys or items or entertainment, save for some board games found in the downstairs living room.”

Det. Lindsay Schultz similarly noted “none of the rooms were personalized for the children or showed the supporting elements that children lived in the residence.”

“I did not get any indication that children lived in the house,” Swenson concluded.

There were also picture frames hanging on the walls, many without photos in them.

What’s more, the family’s toiletries and empty luggage were still at the home, indicating to officers that their fatal road trip to California had not been planned. There was also a lot of perishable food recently purchased, according to Swenson, including milk, fruits and vegetables.

One or both of these two bitches sound extremely controlling, so yeah this is esactly what they'd do, if I can't have you then nobody will.

Quote form @Crystle's link

Why would they bring luggage on a murder/suicide? How is empty luggage and plenty of toilettries left behind indication of fucking anything?

Why would they bring luggage on a murder/suicide? How is empty luggage and plenty of toilettries left behind indication of fucking anything?

And who gives two fucks about their groceries????

In the absence of direct clues like suicide notes etc, the unused luggage, perishable groceries etc tend to confirm that it was not a planned trip and bolsters the murder/suicide theory.

In the absence of direct clues like suicide notes etc, the unused luggage, perishable groceries etc tend to confirm that it was not a planned trip and bolsters the murder/suicide theory.

Are there seriously people who think this could have been an accident????

Are there seriously people who think this could have been an accident????
Of course there are. Jack, you who are so fond of calling everyone an idiot, know there are!
That's why the police and coroner are out to expose those rotten bitches for the egotistical hypocritical child abusing frauds they were.

The fact that The house showed no signs of a kindly home for children yet they paraded themselves in public as a loving and lovable family is so creepy. They ran a heartless orphanage for their own self aggrandizement.
Dickensian child rearing clothed in politically correct new age bullshit.

Last edited:
The fact that The house showed no signs of a kindly home for children yet they paraded themselves in public as a loving and lovable family is so creepy. They ran a heartless orphanage for their own self aggrandizement.
Yeah, and the empty picture frames on the wall suggest psychological torture to me, like ripping up the kids’ photos in front of them and threatening to make them actually disappear.

I bet the only photos of those children were on Fakebook bragging how wonderful they were.
Remember their little boy hugging a policeman to show some inter-racial social agenda? He was thrilled to get hugs from strangets, probably got few in private.
Anyone who met those kids hugging people at festivals wishes they'd hugged them harder after learning how they lived and died.

This is the part I can't stop thinking about. It haunts me. It was ALL a fake.

Human remains found on a Northern California beach belong to one of the six adopted children killed along with their parents when their mother intentionally drove their SUV off a cliff, authorities said Wednesday.

The Mendocino County sheriff's department had trouble identifying the human remains found shortly after the March 26 crash until the biological mother of Hannah Hart, 16, called the department from Mobile, Alabama, in October. She was responding to a request from investigators for family members to come forward and help with the identification
process.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/r...t-over-california-cliff/ar-BBS2t1V?li=BBnbfcL

@cubby @Satanica
Authorities have shared grisly details of the deaths of a family whose SUV plunged off a cliff in California, including how their bodies were retrieved and how the children had drugs in their system.

The details were revealed at a coroner's inquest on Wednesday in a bid to determine whether the March 2018 deaths of Jen and Sarah Hart and their six adopted children were accidental, a murder-suicide or undetermined.

Jennifer was drunk when she drove her large family off a Northern California cliff, authorities said.

Greg Pizarro, a forensic pathologist, testified an autopsy found she had an alcohol level of 0.102.

Pizarro said her cause of death was a broken neck.

Her wife, Sarah, and several children had large amounts of a drug in their systems that can cause drowsiness, authorities have said.

The family's SUV plunged off a seaside cliff more than 160 miles north of San Francisco.

Sarah pleaded guilty in 2011 to a domestic assault charge in Minnesota over what she said was a spanking given to one of her children.

Oregon child welfare officials also investigated the couple in 2013, but closed the case without taking any action.

The verdict is in:

Jury finds family of 8 died by murder-suicide in cliff crash

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A special coroner's jury in California ruled the deaths of two women and their six adopted children was a murder-suicide after hearing testimony that one of the women had searched death by drowning online and the other deliberately stepped on the gas, sending their SUV plunging off a cliff.

some articles a friend brought up, fkn stupid hippies with these pictures being popped out on facebook I would have been blasting child services if I was one of their "festival friends" there is also a viiideo of this site on this I can't up load

I find it interesting that the only two bodies not found (Devonte and Hannah) were the two kids who had reached out to their neighbors in Washington for help. It seems possible they had already killed them both and they weren't in the van when it went over the cliff.

Back