• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm going to be pissed if they aren't made to look like scum of the earth, heartless assholes they are
Although I can't bring myself to watch phil, I can't do it, I won't do it, so keep me updated :)

Last edited:
So far, that Jennifer chick looks pretty much like a crazy heartless bitch. She only admits to doing the things she was caught doing, like the facebook photos and horrid things she said to the news cameras at the time. The little girl's step-mom, family friend and father are on the stage, and the grandma is via satellite. Grandma is not pulling any punches. Dr. Phil is unhappy with Jennifer because she keeps using the word 'retard' to decribe the neighbor's kids and even her own son. The dad is pretty quiet and I think he is crying. Husband of Jennifer (Scott) is protesting about how greviously sorry he is. The dad asks "why my child? I didn't even know you people." and Jennifer says "it wasn't even about you, or your daughter, it was to get to Rebecca, I was just so angry with Rebecca" and then the family friend piped up with "And Becky did deserve this? I don't get you people- who can do this to another person? And who calls their own son a 'retard'?!" Then they went to commercial.

Dr. Phil is telling Jennifer that she needs to admit all of her wrong-doing and asshat-ish behavior if she wants the family to ever accept her apology and forgive her. Then another commercial. Jennifer is now talking about how she has had therapy and anger managment and apologizing some more and getting all cry baby. Becky (grandma) is not buying any of it. She says that Jennifer is not owning up to all she did, her "evilness," but Jennifer is all "we hurt each other" and Becky is all "get the hell out of my life."
The dad, step-mom and family friend are being pretty quiet, but the dad looks very unhappy.
And yet another commercial.
Step-mother said that she didn't think she could ever forgive Jennifer. Family friend said that she should thank Jennifer because of Jennifer's idiocy they were able to give Kathleen the best last year of her life (as a result of the positive feedback from the public to support her) and that Kathleen was sheltered from all the hatefulnes and never knew about it. Grandma says that Jennifer is an attention whore who is trying to steal the lime-light from the little girl in her death. Dad says he is done, no more court, no more media, and he forgives Jennifer because that is what Kathleen would have done. Then there's a brief photo montage to honor Kathleen, then back to commercial. I think that's about all of the show. That Jennifer woman really sounds like one crazy evil bitch. DAMN.

That Jennifer woman really sounds like one crazy evil bitch. DAMN.
her hubbys grandparents built my house (wayyyyyyy before I was even considered to be born)
my best friend and I were researching things on my house couple years ago just before all this broke and came across it all
really pretty easy b.c only been 3 owners including us

Last edited:
The idiots on there are lying through their teeth and the ONLY reason they are sorry is b/c it was broadcast all around the world and people have them pegged

I'm going to be pissed if they aren't made to look like scum of the earth, heartless assholes they are
Although I can't bring myself to watch phil, I can't do it, I won't do it, so keep me updated :)
That's exactly how they came out looking. The Edward's family came out looking like a class act. I think the show was more for THEM than anything.

That's exactly how they came out looking. The Edward's family came out looking like a class act. I think the show was more for THEM than anything.

channel 2 here has had a field day with them from day one and today was no diff,
they played all the lying parts and rolled their eyes and scowled at the tape while watching them lol
I just looked they havent updated yet but Ill post when they do,they really hate the Petkovs

Dr. Phil comes on at 3pm (central) here- which is right now. I'm on it.
Looks like the two families are facing off. Husband is there with Jennifer.
First they ran news-clips, calling the assholes "the cruelest couple in America." They are appearing via satellite to tell 'their side of the story' and are talking about how they posted these terrible things in retaliation for neighborhood conflicts. The little girl's father and grandmother will be on shortly.

What side to their story? There is nothing they can say to excuse such outrageous behavior. You have a dispute with your neighbor? That's cool, but taunting dead relatives is uncalled for.

worst part is shes still in denial,only admitted to the stuff that was on tape
Like I said earlier shes only sorry b.c its been broadcast around the world
and they are the most hated she lost her kids over a vendetta that seems pretty much started as one sided
I wouldve loved to have gone to Kathleens funeral but you cant pay me to go to Mexico or Detroit anymore

WHY DID NO ONE TEXT ME TO TELL ME THIS WAS HAPPENING?! gah! I hate Dr. Phil but LOVE to watch him hand people their asses on a platter on national tv. ugh. you all suck! lol

This bitch is so full of herself that she thinks she can say or do anything without any repercussions. I don't even want to address the fake apology which should certainly send her to hell. I have my own religious beliefs, but number one on that list is definitely Karma. And she is a bigger bitch than this one could even strive to be. No wonder her kids weren't invited to the party in the first place. I wouldn't want that cunt in my house. Too bad her kids loose out just because she is a lunatic.

I got clips of the show. I want to say the Edwards family showed great class and diginity...far more than I probably could have done.
As for Jenn...imo it's not going to be if she kills someone but when. She truly is a sociopath in my option.

they finally updated their site

Jennifer Petkov Appears on 'Dr. Phil' Following Kathleen Edward's Death
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -- The so-called nasty neighbor from Trenton, Jennifer Petkov, speaks publicly for the first time since the death of the young girl she taunted, Kathleen Edward.

Petkov appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show. She was asked if she felt remorse or wanted to apologize for harassing an innocent little girl.

"I'm sorry for everything. I wish that we could go back to when we were all neighbors and would watch each other's kids and could rely on each other because sometimes all you have is your neighbors," said Petkov. "I don't expect your forgiveness, but I'm sorry if I said anything ever or did anything ever that hurt you."

"Jennifer tormented me the last year of my daughter's life. Then after my daughter died, I never, ever had a chance to grieve because I was too busy defending myself and too busy reading nasty posts and seeing pictures of my dying granddaughter and dead daughter. I want to grieve for my daughter and granddaughter without being tormented by Jennifer Petkov," Rebecca Rose said.

You can watch excerpts from the show at www.DrPhil.com.

Petkov became the target of international scorn after her appearance on FOX 2. Her online taunts took aim at then seven-year-old Kathleen Edward and her mother, who both suffered from Huntington's disease.

[...]
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/jennifer-petkov-appears-on-doctor-phil-20120130-ms

I thought I would share this link from another awesome community called Reddit (any Redditors here?). These folks contributed to a big shopping spree that Kathleen got to help brighten her spirits after these shitbags had their bullying way with her.

There are some KICK ASS pics linked in this Reddit thread. She had a limo ride to a toy store, a literal red carpet entry complete with rose petals and she got pretty much any and everything she wanted in the store. It was a private shopping day for her and her friends and family only.

I wanted to share it because as shitty as she was treated by those people there were also a LOT of good people that wanted to make her happy.

Enjoy!

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/dr6sy/kathleen_the_little_girl_with_huntingtons/

Reddit is one of the largest and most caring communities on the internet. They attempt to do good deeds whenever possible and are a truly amazing group of people.

Latest posts

Back