• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sounds like this dumbass bitch doesn't know when to quit.

That little girl should not spend what's left of her young life being harassed. Even if they're trying to keep things from her, she's got to know something's going on with all the tension and stress there.

I can think of a better occasion for a party. Like when Jennifer Petkov falls off the face the earth.

The only way to stop this nut case is to put her down, an accidental shooting works for me
Seems at times people get arrested for nothing, then along comes a nut case like this and it seems no one can do anything legal to stop her
Yet if some one gives her a well deserved beat down they'll be in jail forever

Last edited:
Wednesday, October 19:
Jennifer and Scott Petkov were back in court Wednesday, accused of violating the PPO that prohibits contact with little Kathleen Edward.

It's alleged Jennifer appeared within site of Kathleen and made Facebook postings about Kathleen, including using a photo of her and her family as her profile picture.

At her arraignment, Petkov pleaded not guilty. If found guilty, she could be sentenced to up to 93 days in the Wayne County Jail and fined up to $500, but her attorney says Petkov isn't responsible for the postings.

"The allegation was that there's some contact on Facebook. The Petkovs, neither of them, are accessing Facebook. They have someone who's hijacked those pages, and those are things that we're going to address in court," said attorney Scott Weinberg.

Kathleen's family doesn't buy it, recently showing FOX 2 a posting they believe was from Jennifer Petkov saying, "U thought the passed 4+ years were bad you havent seen nothing yet!"
[...]
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...ion,creating-more-facebook-taunts-20111019-ms

Monday, October 24
Jennifer Petkov told police Thursday that six different Facebook profiles have been created in her name and none of them are hers.

She printed out the pages and said each profile except one has a different picture of her. All of the profiles are in the name “Jennifer Petkov,” except one that is under her maiden name, “Jennifer Burnett.”

Petkov, 34, said she does not have an account with Facebook and she found out about the accounts from her sister.

Police said she wanted it to be documented because she doesn’t want anyone to think the accounts belong to, or are being operated by her.

Petkov was in court last Wednesday for allegedly violating a personal protection order.
[...]

Petkov’s attorney, Scott Weinberg, said in court that neither of the Petkovs is accessing Facebook and someone “hijacked” the pages to make it appear it was Jennifer or Scott.

The next hearing is scheduled for Dec. 20.
[...]

Petkov was ordered to move out of her house in the 100 block of Detroit Street.

At an August 2011 court hearing, Petkov was told she can move back into the house.

“I never, ever, in my wildest dreams thought it would escalate to what it has,” Rose said. “Never.”
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articl...4ea57306e71e1579401771.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Timeline of Hate: http://www.thenewsherald.com/articl...4e87774a5923f751452415.txt?viewmode=fullstory

This bitch will not stop until someone looses their shit and beats the living shit out of her. Man, imagine being hated so because you are a horrid bitch.

We all know that it would take a computer forensics expert 10 minutes to prove the originating IP addresses of each of the facebook pages, so she either needs to STFU or get her a really, really good lawyer. Tho I'm beginning to think that she has some sort of medical illness that makes her so mean, evil, and nasty, cause you would think that anybody that can control their own behavior would have stopped long before now since she knows that NO ONE thinks what she doing is right.

who knows? maybe she really didn't make the pages. im sure there are more than enough people that would love to get her in trouble. i would actually hope she would be smarter than that. but ya know what they say, wish in one hand and shit in the other...

Oh I agree, someone else could have made the pages, she's just so easy to set up since she has such a horrible history with this family, and couldn't stop herself before when threatened with jail and fines and court. I just feel she is more likely to be guilty because of that and because I can't bring myself to believe anything she has to say. But to be fair, it hasn't been proven that she made the pages, to my knowledge.

My mother used the say that alot when we were crying for something as kids, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster." My mother is such a nice person. LOL

I think it's entirely possible those aren't her pages. There are some pretty mean people out there. They did it with Caylee and they do it with missing persons etc. But I really don't mind if she gets punished for it even if it wasn't really her.

Taunted girl with Huntington's disease dies

By Josh Katzenstein
The Detroit News

Wyandotte— About two years after enduring taunts from a neighbor, 9-year-old Kathleen Edward has died from her battle with Huntington's disease.

Her father, Robert Edward, said Kathleen died at 10:07 p.m. Wednesday at their Wyandotte home.

"The world remembers her smile and will never forget it," he said Thursday morning. "She would do anything for anybody. She never complained — never."

Ashley Edward, 5, has been looking at the sky since Wednesday night trying to talk to her sister, her father said. Her other sister, Maddison, is only 2 and doesn't completely understand, he said.

Kathleen received support from around the world after a neighbor taunted her by putting her picture above a set of crossbones on Facebook in September 2010, among other alleged taunts. The now former Trenton neighbor, Jennifer Petkov, was later arrested on charges stemming from allegations that she attempted to run over another neighbor with her car, but her probation has ended.

Though Kathleen only died within the past several hours, her father said he's seen Facebook pages flooded with supportive comments.

"We don't know how to deal with this," he said. "We've been trying to prepare for this for five years, but there's just no way you can prepare."

Kathleen fell last week and had to have staples put in her head, but doctors told her father that didn't cause her death. She became ill over the past two days, and antibiotics couldn't save her.

"She just couldn't do it anymore," he said.

Kathleen had lost muscle control because of the disease, but she loved watching movies with her sisters, said longtime family friend Michelle Yerigian, 44.

"Aunt Shelly," as the girls call her, said Kathleen was surrounded by family and friends when she died, and she appeared comfortable at the end.

"There were so many people that came by just to support the family and to say goodbye to Kathleen," Yerigian said. "She just touched our lives in more ways than we could ever describe.

"She was surrounded by love."

Although Kathleen's story gained national attention because of the unfortunate taunting story, it helped teach people about genetic diseases such as Huntington's, said Fred Taubman, spokesman for Huntington's Disease Society of America.

"It certainly built a lot of awareness in the Detroit area and the region and to some extent nationally," Taubman said, though he wished it hadn't come as a result of the taunting. "This is a story that everybody could relate to because nobody wants to see anybody treated in that way."

Robert Edward is making funeral arrangements later Thursday, but said the girl's memorial will be at Michigan Memorial Funeral Home in Flat Rock. She will be buried at Mount Hope Memorial Garden in Livonia next to her mother, Laura Edward, who died of Huntington's disease in June 2009.

jkatzenstein@detnews.com

(313) 222-2019

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120112/METRO01/201120432/Taunted-Trenton-girl-Huntington-s-Disease-dies?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

RIP, Kathleen. I'm sorry you had to be exposed to such evil in the world in your short time in life, but there was a great deal more compassion and care shown from all over the country and world that far FAR out-shone anything that the Petkov bitch could ever spew out on a stupid web page. I am reassured that Kathleen knew the goodness in the majority outweighed the evil of one pathetic creature. That child contributed more to the world in her mere 9 years of life than Jennifer Petkov will ever know.

Jennifer Petkov has been forever branded as truly evil and it's well-known that she was never truly regretful of what she did. I kinda wish the bitch would show up here to try and defend herself. I'd have a couple or ten things to say to her.

They had special on Kathleen they played here lastnight and we all watched it at work (they replay the news at 2am for Detroits Fox 2)
We had 7 floors of bawling nurses,they ended with a pic of Kathleen and her mommy together
Monica and Heul(news guys) were sobbing as well she touched alot of people in the area and all over the place
Her showing is today and tomorrow is funeral I think they said and its going to be overflowing

Last edited:
Jennifer Petkov has been forever branded as truly evil and it's well-known that she was never truly regretful of what she did.

I'm betting she's not feeling the least bit regretful or sad now either. Hate her.

FOX2 NEWS really took a personal hate towards Jennifer Petkov and literally had crap on her each night for months
This link here will take take you to the page they have of everything they dug up on her including her losing her kids to dad(b/c of her vendetta against Kathleen) and other neighbors she harrassed

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...petkov-kids-to-live-with-father-20101020-wpms

all along the sides there are links to everything you could want to know

Monday on Dr Phil,,,Jennifer Petkov and her hubby denying that they harrassed Kathleen along with all the neighbors calling them liars lol

Monday on Dr Phil,,,Jennifer Petkov and her hubby denying that they harrassed Kathleen along with all the neighbors calling them liars lol

You have got to be kidding me. I don't watch Dr. Phil, but I hope him and his studio audience let her know what's up.

I'd rather see them on Springer or Maury.

Jennifer Petkov on Dr. Phil 1-30-12

Our favorite person is back!

This time she's on the Dr. Hack show playing the victim and shedding crocodile tears for her actions. Oh boy, if only I could jump through my tv screen and punch her square in the nose.
Is anyone else watching it?

Dr. Phil comes on at 3pm (central) here- which is right now. I'm on it.
Looks like the two families are facing off. Husband is there with Jennifer.
First they ran news-clips, calling the assholes "the cruelest couple in America." They are appearing via satellite to tell 'their side of the story' and are talking about how they posted these terrible things in retaliation for neighborhood conflicts. The little girl's father and grandmother will be on shortly.

Back