• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Toney woman was worried her methamphetamine was unsafe, so she called the sheriff’s office.

Deputies say Jennifer Hall called dispatch, and when deputies arrived, she pulled out a bag of meth.

Deputies say she said, “I want this dope tested.”

Hall thought the meth was tainted with another drug, according to the sheriff’s office.

Deputies arrested her and charged her with possession of a controlled substance.
1570190134892.png

jenniferhallmeth19.jpg

An Alabama woman concerned that her methamphetamine may have been tainted with another drug asked police to test her stash, a service request that resulted in her arrest for possession of a controlled substance.

Cops report that Jennifer Colyne Hall, 48, called police dispatch Wednesday seeking assistance.

When Limestone County Sheriff's Office deputies subsequently arrived at Hall’s residence in Toney, a Huntsville suburb, she presented them with a clear plastic bag she had removed from a baby wipes container.

“I want this dope tested,” declared Hall, who added that she was concerned that her speed was somehow tainted.

She was up just a TAD too long! Wtf would you buy something you thought was cut and dangerous anyway!? Where do they get these people?! The dealer ALWAYS fronts you (test with you) a little product.. wtf just buys?! Nevermind we're reading about one..

I know i am new to posting ( yet, long time lurker ) May i suggest a slight word change Sugar ? You started it as "A Toney woman " Should'nt it be A LOONEY woman ? This story, made me shit grin, giggle and got my mind off objects shoved up into penis's ( Thanks, much needed the belly laugh )

Back