• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rubytoo

Temple University police seek missing student. Gray Hall reports during Action News at 6 a.m. on September 2, 2017.

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police have searched an off-campus home as they question a man in the case of a missing Temple University student.

Jenna Burleigh, 22, was last seen around 2 a.m. Thursday in the area of Pub Webb at 1527 Cecil B. Moore Ave.

Overnight, police executed a search warrant at Burleigh's friend's home on the 1700 block of North 16th Street.

His roommate told police he found stains in certain areas of the home that looked as though someone had tried to clean up some blood.

Sources say Pennsylvania State Police picked the friend up at his grandmother's house in Scranton on Friday afternoon.

After questioning, police were able to obtain a search warrant for the off-campus home.

Homicide and crime scene units were seen taking evidence

Police also brought in a cadaver dog, but it did not find anything.

So far, no charges have been filed.

Police released a surveillance photo of Burgleigh, which shows the clothing she was last seen wearing.

Her family says Burleigh's phone is off and they have lost all communication. They say she is a commuter student who lives off campus.

Anyone with information is asked to call Temple police at 215-204-1234 or their confidential tip line at 215-204-6493

http://6abc.com/amp/man-questioned-house-searched-in-missing-temple-student-case/2365622/

Jenna's body has been found in a Wayne County, Pa which is a good ways from Philadelphia.

Following a partial confession murder charges are expected to be filed against Joshua Hupperterz.

Josh's house was the house searched in N. Philly, cops believe Jenna was killed there and transported to Josh's parents house in Jenkintown, PA. Police believe that Josh then transported Jenna's body to his Grandmother's house in Wayne County, where she was found.

Police found blood in Josh's home, in the sink, on a door and on the trash can lid. Josh also had scratches to his face and a cut on his finger.

Neighbors say they heard screaming from the home, Thursday morning around 4AM.

The police also removed about $20,000 in cash from Josh's home and between 10-15 pillowcase size bags of weed.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...nce-of-temple-student-20170902.html?mobi=true

Why are you laughing?

I crapped you by accident ... I was trying to give you love but I'm on my phone and my buttons are really small. And I just got new glasses and I was laughing because ... this isn't going to end well just made me laugh is all. From a captain obvious perspective and of course I'm not calling anyone captain obvious... I'm just explaining.

The police also removed about $20,000 in cash from Josh's home and between 10-15 pillowcase size bags of weed.

Did this bimbo somehow not know he was a drug dealer? Why was she hanging around someone like this in the first place?

Well you know, there's boat loads, truck loads, car loads and shit loads, why not pillowcase loads.:rolleyes:o_O

Did this bimbo somehow not know he was a drug dealer? Why was she hanging around someone like this in the first place?
of course she knew ... she just thought it was cool.
[doublepost=1504482208,1504481967][/doublepost]
Who keep it in pillow cases .
Around here, we they use rubber tubs.
So one time I took all of our change in to the coin machine. But the only zip lock bag in the house had DC cheddar written across it. Anyway I left it on my car on the floor of the passenger seat when I was all finished and him when he seen it ... babe ... you can't drive around with this ... what if you get pulled over? And way I got about $240.25.

A Temple University student was beaten and stabbed to death by a man in his Philadelphia apartment after she refused to have anal sex with him, a court has heard.

Joshua Hupperterz, 30, is accused of murdering 22-year-old Jenna Burleigh at his apartment in August 2017 after first meeting at a bar in North Philadelphia earlier in the night.

Prosecutors told jurors on Tuesday on the first day of testimony that their encounter had started out as consensual but turned violent when they went back to his apartment and Burleigh refused to engage in the sex act.

Hupperterz allegedly beat, stabbed and strangled Burleigh in his apartment before then trying to hide her body.

'You're going to watch and you're going to see how her body was beaten and contorted, and how he tried to cover it up,' Assistant District Attorney Jason Grenell told jurors, according to Philly.com.

Prior to the opening statements, Hupperterz pleaded guilty on Tuesday to abuse of corpse and tampering with evidence but pleaded not guilty to murder and possession of an instrument of crime.

Jurors heard that Hupperterz and Burleigh started having consensual sex before neighbors heard screaming in the apartment at about 4am.

The prosecutor said evidence would show that the screaming started when Hupperterz tried to have anal sex with the victim.

Burleigh grabbed a kitchen knife as she tried to fight Hupperterz, the court heard. Hupperterz allegedly beat her 38 times and then stabbed her.

Jurors were told that Hupperterz then smashed a bowl over the victim's head and started to strangle her.

Meanwhile, defense attorneys told the court that Hupperterz's roommate Jack Miley is actually the one who strangled the victim after he tried to intervene.

They allege that Hupperterz started screaming when Burleigh used the knife to stab his hand. They said Miley came running in and tried to stop the victim from screaming by putting his hands around her throat.

Police have previously said Hupperterz’s statement that Miley murdered the victim was a lie. Miley is set to testify at the trial and has not been charged in relation to the student's murder.

Burleigh died from blunt trauma and strangulation.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6570185/Temple-student-killed-refusing-anal-sex.html

Something tells me that shortly, he's going to be able to have all the anal sex he could ever want.

He may want to listen to Frank Zappa's 'Keep it Greasy' as instructions for future life.

A Philadelphia man who punched a Temple University student 38 times before he stabbed and strangled her to death after she refused him anal sex has been convicted in heinous crime.

Joshua Hupperterz, 30, received a life sentence Thursday of first-degree murder and possession of an instrument of crime in the sexually motivated August 2017 murder of Jenna Burleigh, 22 inside his Philadelphia apartment.

Hupperterz pleaded guilty last week to abuse of corpse and tampering with evidence but pleaded not guilty to murder and possession of an instrument of crime.

Prosecutors said Hupperterz physically attacked then killed Burleigh at his apartment before attempting to hide her body in late August 2017, when the pair linked up at a bar in North Philadelphia.

Their encounter started out as consensual but quickly turned violent when they went back to his apartment and Burleigh refused to have anal sex with him.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6605059/Man-killed-student-denied-anal-sex-convicted.html
1547781353352.png

Back