• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Reiko Troupe (stepmother) and Jeffery Duchane ( Bio-dad)
M_IMAGE.11432118fbd.93.88.fa.d0.1fe8c8a07.jpg

PHOENIX -- A Phoenix man pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and child abuse in connection with the beating death of his 12-year-old daughter.

Police say that on Nov. 6, 2007, Jeffery Duchane found his daughter, Trenay, non-responsive but alive on a bedroom floor, but he did not call for medical help right away.

Instead, police say he had dinner and went to bed. The next day, Duchane went to work, leaving the body in the apartment. ( WTF!!!!)

Phoenix police officers were called to the family's home a few days later and found Trenay's body on the floor.

Police also found Trenay's 9-year-old sister cowering in a shower with burns, bruises and a broken arm.

According to the probable cause statement, Trenay's sister told police she saw her stepmother, Reiko Troupe, scald and beat Trenay to death.

On Tuesday, Duchane pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and child abuse.

The Maricopa County Attorney's Office is seeking life in prison with no possibility of parole when Duchane is sentenced on July 31.

On March 13, Troupe was sentenced to life in prison for the beating death of Trenay and the abuse of her sister.
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/phoenix-local-news-041509-father-child-abuse.d99c86b8.html

Asswipes...they should die for what they did.

Rest in peace, Little Angel, your sister will need you looking after her now.

Instead, police say he had dinner and went to bed. The next day, Duchane went to work, leaving the body in the apartment. ( WTF!!!!)
I SECOND that WTF!!!! And add another...

Phoenix police officers were called to the family's home a few days later and found Trenay's body on the floor.
(WTF!!!!)

Just, WTF!!! all around here! Shit!

Non responsive but ALIVE! He could have fucking saved his daughters life! But NO, his priority is dinner, bed and work. Oh, and protecting his cum-dumpster, child beating wife!

That poor 9yr old, a broken arm, covered in burns and bruises, and cowering in the fucking shower after witnessing the torture and death of her older sister. She must have been wondering when it was her turn to die!

This is a case for the death penalty, if ever I saw one. Fucking tards!

RIP Trenay, xx

Anyone else thinking what I am thinking ??? I thought Reiko was a guy as well. I couldnt figure out who the woman was at first in the photo's.

terrible parents is a huge understatement.

those poor girls, a tragic loss of life... I hope the 9 year old can recover as much as one can after that, and I hope she learns what love really feels like every day of her life.

What a horrible tragedy. No amount of suffering in the world is enough for what these miserable fucktards deserve. How awful must this girl's final hours have been? Makes me just sick thinking about it.

What a horrible tragedy. No amount of suffering in the world is enough for what these miserable fucktards deserve. How awful must this girl's final hours have been? Makes me just sick thinking about it.

And how long had this abuse been going on?

It's just unimaginable.

OMFG

I can not believe that shit... They aren't parents, they're fucking monsters.

Last edited:
1568517703039.png

Trenay Cheire Duchane
(September 14, 1995 - November 6, 2007)

Trenay passed away when she was 12 years old after being failed by child protective services.

Trenay was beaten and scalded by the woman her father picked to be a stepmother to Trenay and her sister.

The man who did nothing to save his 12-year-old daughter after was severely beaten and left to die was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The woman who murdered her was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole plus an additional 23 years.

I suppose hoping they have been repeatedly beaten in prison is too much to wish for?

What a beautiful child she was.
Their continued living is an insult.

Latest posts

Back