• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
HENDERSON, Nev. (AP) — Authorities in Nevada say a 63-year-old man died after being pulled from a basement crawl space where he ignited a house fire with a torch he was using to exterminate bugs.

The Clark County coroner on Tuesday identified the dead man as Jeff Long of Henderson.

Henderson city spokeswoman Kathleen Richards says a woman and a dog escaped unharmed and firefighters quickly doused the fire after arriving a little after 6 p.m. Monday to find light smoke at the one-story house.
[....]
Investigators determined that Long ignited unspecified combustible materials with the propane torch in the crawl space.

Damage to the home was estimated at about $60,000.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Old Man Metal

Trusted Member
Staff member
I'll definitely use kerosene for yellow jackets, but they're underground and shit, not in my friggin' house. What a maroon.

ETA: The fuck is his obituary gonna say? "Jeff Long, loving husband and father, went to be with the Lord after a short battle with insects."?
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online

Top