• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
The road rage erupted after the victim’s husband asked Jason Mendez, 35, to stop smoking outside the Garnerville store near the small hamlet of Haverstraw just before 2 p.m. Wednesday, a witness told reporters. Instead, the furious smoker got into his car and mowed down his helpless victims, then backed the vehicle over them, Haverstraw police said in a statement.

When police raced to the scene, Mendez brandished a knife “and failed to comply with the responding officers verbal commands to drop” the weapon, Haverstraw police said in a statement. The cops then “tased, subdued” and took the crazed driver into custody.

Joe Crothers, 62, who works next door to the 7-Eleven at T.J. McGowan Sons Funeral Home, told the Daily News he saw the family walking into the store, adding that the dad went inside to use the ATM while his wife and kids waited outside.

Mendez, of Washingtonville, Orange County, was charged with murder and attempted murder, authorities said, and was awaiting arraignment.

The 32-year-old pregnant mom died at the hospital and was not immediately identified.

Just don't engage these assholes, because you don't know which ones will go ape shit. This is the age of reacting violently to being "disrespected", and some feel disrespected about everything. Let these fucks keep doing whatever it is. If it's illegal, call LE. If it's not illegal, mind your own business.

I think the father was also a stupid asshole, creating an issue about someone smoking on the sidewalk
Had I been the smoker I’d have gotten irritated at the prick myself ( I don’t smoke ) although I would’ve just deal with the father

@crys_xoxo link does not work
Heartbreak and sobs exploded into a foul-mouthed family feud Thursday at the Rockland County funeral for a mother who died beneath a deranged driver’s car to save her six kids.

Widowed father Shawn DeLoatch went at it with his in-laws as the casket holding his wife’s remains was carried out of St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Nyack following a lengthy, emotional wake and funeral Mass.

“Enough, enough!” he barked at his mother-in-law Joan Christopher when she directed the kids to place flowers on Melissa DeLoach’s casket. “They’ve been in there for four f---ing hours!”

Shawn, his right arm still in a sling, and his late wife’s stepfather lunged at each other as police and security pulled the battling pair apart, a bizarre finish to a difficult day for the devastated family.

The kids are beautiful

Last edited:
That’s great, Dad, make it an even worse day for the kids. If he’s an asshole during his wife’s funeral, you know he was a really provocative dickhead to the driver.
I think it's particularly odd to be all upset about tobacco smoke outdoors
It’s especially stupid since the smoker is outside, where they’re supposed to be.

Last edited:
That’s great, Dad, make it an even worse day for the kids. If he’s an asshole during his wife’s funeral, you know he was a really provocative dickhead to the driver.

It’s especially stupid since the smoker is outside, where they’re supposed to be.
I can understand being upset about someone smoking in a clearly non-smoking area (like our public parks here) .. however .. what are you going to truly accomplish by throwing a wild ass fit?! If they get caught yes there’s a huge fine but.. let’s face it.. obviously they’re not going to infraction with fuzz on foot patrol..

Back