• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
summers-kstu-cwd-820x430.jpg

[....]
Jason Keith Summers, 32, was booked into jail Saturday on charges that include two felony counts of child abuse, escape from custody and interference with an arresting officer.

Police responded to a call in Smithfield Saturday and say they reviewed video evidence that showed Summers “walking off his property towards an infant child before throwing a substance on the child.”

Authorities say they later determined that substance was sulfuric acid, though Summers told police it was only dirt.

The man tried to flee when he was arrested but was taken to the ground and detained.

The man acted erratic while being transported, and at one point he asked to contact the “drug task force” and said he was in daily contact with individuals who would be of interest to police. Authorities say there were indications Summers was under the influence of a controlled substance.

Summers managed to escape from a patrol car while being transported. He told officers he was feeling sick, and after they lowered a window to give him some air he moved out of the window and into traffic.

The man was taken into custody once more and transported to a hospital to be medically cleared and then to jail to be booked.
http://fox13now.com/2018/06/17/poli...abuse-after-throwing-sulfuric-acid-on-infant/

Last edited:
Wow. I thought I'd become bomb proof, but this is a level of depravity rarely seen.

.... Summers "has a history of drug use and extreme violence"
Fine, I get it, crazy fuck-nuts uses drugs and then goes all psycho and wants to hurt every fucking thing. Just put those fuckers down, I won't shed a damn tear, but I do have a question. Where in the fuck does a drug addled twit get sulfuric acid in the first fucking place? I got a lot of weird and dangerous shit around my living areas, but not a single fucking vial of sulfuric acid laying about.

. at one point he asked to contact the “drug task force” and said he was in daily contact with individuals who would be of interest to police
I hope your dealer hears about this and kicks the shit right out of you.

I'm not saying it's not possible to have some, I just wondering why a fucking future overdose shitbag is doing with sulfuric acid, its not these retarded mouth-breathers have the brains or skill to actually work on anything more complicated that a pencil sharpener.
I would not be at all surprised to learn he bought it intending to use it as a weapon, not to put into his car battery.

--Al

I always have a jugg of muriatic acid on hand for legitimate cleaning purposes.
Still hard to imagine using it against a BABY..but..then... I don't do drugs

@Satanica
Several months after a neighbor threw lye at them, two Smithfield boys, ages 4 and 5, are recovering but still sometimes break down when they are reminded of the pain, their father said Tuesday.

"These events have left scars in our hearts that will never heal," Clayton Coulam said. "We did nothing to deserve this kind of stress and torture in our life."

After considering Coulam's statement, a judge ordered the boys' neighbor, Jason Keith Summers, to serve up to 15 years in prison.

"I understand, sir, that you have issues," 1st District Judge Brian Cannell told Summers. "I don't understand fully the basis for your behavior, other than it's horrendous."

At the Tuesday hearing, prosecutors argued that Summers is a danger to the public and his account of what happens conflicts with surveillance video that captured the incident.

Summers told investigators ahead of sentencing that it was an accident, saying he was spraying pesticide in his garden on June 15 when the neighbor boys called his son "stupid." Summers reported he gestured for them to go inside but still had pesticide in hand "that flew out and struck them in the chest and face," deputy Cache County attorney Barbara Lachmar said.

Summers apologized in a brief statement before he was sentenced.

"I wish I could go back in time and change what happened," he said, pledging he won't hurt innocent people in the future. "Please give me the chance to make things right."

His attorney Shannon Demler said Summers has turned to heroin and methamphetamine as he struggles with his own father's death. Demler sought jail time and counseling for his client, who he said has four children.

"They need his support. He needs to get his life back together so he can take care of those kids and be a family unit," Demler said.

The judge ordered Summers to serve at least one and up to 15 years in prison, noting the seriousness of the emotional and physical injuries the boys sustained.

. The judge ordered Summers to serve at least one and up to 15 years in prison, noting the seriousness of the emotional and physical injuries the boys sustained.

His attorney Shannon Demler said Summers has turned to heroin and methamphetamine as he struggles with his own father's death. Demler sought jail time and counseling for his client, who he said has four children.

"They need his support. He needs to get his life back together so he can take care of those kids and be a family unit," Demler said.
Only if he can move in with his defense attorney.

The original article was slightly off as it stated he threw sulfuric acid at an infant when it was lye thrown at 2 boys around 3 and 4 years of age. Still horrible, but is it that hard to get basic facts straight. Geez

The original article was slightly off as it stated he threw sulfuric acid at an infant when it was lye thrown at 2 boys around 3 and 4 years of age. Still horrible, but is it that hard to get basic facts straight. Geez
A bunch of news outlets is still calling it sulfuric acid, one even narrowed it down to "... crystalline home cleaner, like that used for drains..." found in his home during a search.

This fucktard also had a history of violence in the area prior, here is a story that came when the boys were released from the hospital last June:
[...]

Summers was arrested two years ago for attempting to break in and light a fire in a church across the street from where the two young boys live.

Police have requested Summers be held without bail. "Jason also has a history of drug use and extreme violence," officers wrote in a Cache County Jail report.

In 2016, Summers was convicted of discharge of a firearm and drug possession. In exchange for his plea, a charge of aggravated burglary was dismissed, according to court records.

Latest posts

Back