• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
13 year old Jasmin Samba is living in fear. She has been bullied constantly since moving to Pottstown, PA. The aggressive girls have been coming to her home to taunt her and making bodily harm threats. The police were called
Gunfire rang through house not long after police left the home.

At first, I was doing fine until they started calling me all kinds of names, talking about when they see me that they gonna put me in a body bag,” Jasmin said.

I saw this coming in the late 1970's when I was finishing up HS. Severe violence to both students and teachers. One troubled perp even offed himself with a .38 rather than go to a juvenile lock-up for a year. They often fixate on one person who is vulnerable and weak, like an outsider with no connections within the student body and tear them to pieces mentally, emotionally, and yes.....physically. Most public schools are warehouses for the deeply disturbed offspring of emotionally unplugged parents who didn't want them anyway, or weren't fit to produce offspring in the first place. Kind of a definition of your average American.
Post automatically merged:

They don't even end up in Juvie now. The schools and administrators just ignore it and punish both victim and perpetrator(s) and the perps often get virtually no punishment at all. School systems are like welfare mothers now. Give me the money but don't expect me to give a shit about looking after my child.

But this is in PA
True. But it’s only a few hours from New York and that sentiment is being echoed across the country. A lot of cities don’t do anything about the bad seeds because it makes their crime rate go up and tourism go down. No one wants to move to a town where their kids won’t be safe. It really affects everyone. The parkland shooting is a perfect example. They never did anything to Cruz! He should’ve been in jail for assaulting teachers and students and bringing a knife to school, but he wasn’t.

This is so fucking ghetto and it doesn't seem like Pottstown is even a particularly poor area.

Hope that family has enough cash to move the hell out of town.

Any updates on this story?

This was a month later.

This was April, the arrests.

Ahnile Fountain and Makael Bevins, both 19, were arrested.

19 year olds, really.

The people who shot at the home were young men. Image is from the CBS news story below:

bevins-fountain.png

Supposedly they've been sentenced but the links I can find are geoblocked to eurotrash by shitty small-ish USA media companies. I can't see what happened in the end.

2 men sentenced for emptying clip into Pottstown house
After he heard from his sister that she was punched, the complaint says Bevins called Ahnile Fountain for a ride. "Mr. Fountain drove over to where Bevins was, picked him up, drove him over to ...

Pottstown men admit roles in March shooting incident, sent ...
Ahnile Fountain, 20, of the unit block of North Adams Street, pleaded guilty to identical charges, admitting to being the getaway driver during the incident. Fountain, who authorities alleged also...

Not sure whose image this is, the story seems deleted but the image was still on some server. This was apparently the place on the house that was shot up. Looks like the shooter had one of those new, shitty 10-shot clips. Maybe the homeowner took the picture.

pottstown-holes.png

Last edited:
Back