• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
A North Charleston man in jail after his infant daughter showed up at the hospital with serious injuries. 25-year-old James Wolfe was arrested Wednesday on a charge of unlawful conduct toward a child. Detectives say James Douglas Wolfe admitted to throwing, squeezing, dropping, and hitting his 2-month-old daughter.

[...]

The 2-month-old was brought to the hospital with multiple injuries: a broken clavicle, broken fibula, broken tibia, six broken ribs, cuts on her mouth, and bruising around the back of the child’s head about the size of adult finger prints. :eek:

[...]

Detectives say the injuries are all at different stages of healing, so they suspect the abuse has been going on throughout the baby’s two months of life.

News 2 tried to speak to the child’s mother on Thursday and even though there was a car parked outside, no one answered the door. In court documents, detectives say the mother witnessed Wolfe throwing the baby on the couch, squeezing it, and she said she heard audible cracking.

ejx8k7.png

http://counton2.com/2016/03/23/man-...rives-at-hospital-with-multiple-broken-bones/

Hoooo-leeeee-shiiiiiiiit! Audible cracking?! You stupid bitch! Throw him to the wolves and her along with him! Something about this reminds me a lot of Baby Brianna. I bet that poor angel didn't have a single day of pain-free peace, security or love in its entire 2 months of life. :bigtears:

Hoooo-leeeee-shiiiiiiiit! Audible cracking?! You stupid bitch! Throw him to the wolves and her along with him! Something about this reminds me a lot of Baby Brianna. I bet that poor angel didn't have a single day of pain-free peace, security or love in its entire 2 months of life. :bigtears:

This baby is still alive, thank goodness! Sorry, I should have made that clearer in my original post, I even thought about that after I posted it.

Last edited:
This baby is still alive, thank goodness! Sorry, I should have made that clearer in my original post, I even thought about that after I posted it.
Oh I know :), your post was just fine! I just meant that those 2 months she was in their "care" probably didn't contain a single moment of peace. Thank goodness she lived, but who knows the untold physical and even psychological/emotional damage that was done to her development (i.e. the normal bonding and nurturing that is supposed to occur for her evolving psyche to form future attachments and empathy). Hopefully she was saved in time to reverse the damage. I'm thankful that at least she is so young she won't retain any memory as time progresses, though the longterm subconscious effects are anyone's guess.

It just enrages me that in only 2 brief months on the planet her every waking moment was full of fear and pain rather than comfort and cuddles. This guy is an unimaginable shit bag! Her too! :mad:

I'll never be able to wrap my brain around adults hurting children...then punishing them for hurting. This poor baby girl was in horrific pain with all her injuries and the parent or parents continued to inflict more. I'd have killed him myself had I seen him hurtn his baby like that. Poor baby girl has known nothing but pain since she was born. Sooooo sad.

Believe it or Not My Son went to school with this, then Bully, and beat his ass‼️ He Sent me this when it first happened I can’t say I’m surprised.... My Son would Beat His Ass Again Given 1/2 a Chance
[doublepost=1511282695,1511282475][/doublepost]
and so is the mother for not protecting her baby.

I sure hope social services doesn't recommend a reunification plan. Parenting classes and send that baby back to either parents. They are both just as guilty as the other. No amount of parenting classes will fix whats broken in these two.
You are absolutely Correct... JD was a Bully in School and Only some Good Ol Fashioned PRISON TIME will Do His Sicko Ass some good

The POS cunt will probably say she was afraid of him- they'll slap her wrist and give the baby back to her. Our justice system sucks.
Yea she will. I don't give a fuck if she was afraid of him or n
Believe it or Not My Son went to school with this, then Bully, and beat his ass‼️ He Sent me this when it first happened I can’t say I’m surprised.... My Son would Beat His Ass Again Given 1/2 a Chance
You are absolutely Correct... JD was a Bully in School and Only some Good Ol Fashioned PRISON TIME will Do His Sicko Ass some good
Prison time getting exactly what he gave his 2 month old....HELL!
The only unfair part about this is this POS can defend himself! A baby cant so here's to hoping they tie his ass up.. beat him and rape him daily so he doesn't stand a chance like his baby

Believe it or Not My Son went to school with this, then Bully, and beat his ass He Sent me this when it first happened I can’t say I’m surprised.... My Son would Beat His Ass Again Given 1/2 a Chance

You got to be kidding me.
A - He was found not guilty
B - NONE OF THIS IS TRUE !!!
C - Search Wolfe Vs Charleston County SC
D - Stop Believing Everything You Read On The Internet. The Cops Made A False Warrant To Make A Arrest When He Clearly States That None Of This Happened. Hate to sound like Trump but FAKE NEWS !!!
Post automatically merged:

Bitch stood there and watched him squeezing their itty bitty 2-month-old baby until her bones cracked, and then bounced her off a couch. And did nothing. I will never in a bazillionty years understand women like that.

Y'all are pathetic af. None of this happened. The baby was hurt at birth and everything the cops said was false. You know he know has a Lawsuit against SC for these false accusations and has already been proven not guilty in trial.

Facts are Facts. Check the docket. Not guilty on top of a lawsuit. He did nothing wrong and the accusations that were made from her was never even said. The cops did absolutely nothing but lock him up and make a false story. It all came out in court. NCPD and DSS are already under several investigations.

Last edited:
You got to be kidding me.
A - He was found not guilty
B - NONE OF THIS IS TRUE !!!
C - Search Wolfe Vs Charleston County SC
D - Stop Believing Everything You Read On The Internet. The Cops Made A False Warrant To Make A Arrest When He Clearly States That None Of This Happened. Hate to sound like Trump but FAKE NEWS !!!

Y'all are pathetic af. None of this happened. The baby was hurt at birth and everything the cops said was false. You know he know has a Lawsuit against SC for these false accusations and has already been proven not guilty in trial.

We aren't here to do the work to prove your pal innocent. That's YOUR job. You want to prove it, provide links that do so. Otherwise, your bud is an abusive fuckwit that beat a baby. Got it? And we'll never be so pathetic as to defend a baby beating asshat. These posts were written based off of valid reporting at the time, not because Billie Sue said that Bobby Joe said that Kenny Ray said... got it? Links, or or didn't happen...

Found Not Guilty. Believe what you want. You think he would be walking if all this was true. Use common sense. Stop trusting everything to read. Those cops tore a family apart over lies and trying to make a headline. Every Story Says Something Different Of You Look It Up. He was found NOT GUILTY. Proof is in the pudding ‍♂️

Y'all are pathetic af. We don't write the news but we will spread false shit everywhere for what? Key board gangsters? Bored? I'll pray for y'all. My babies are fine and healthy. Slander doesn't even bother me anymore. Just glad y'all finally see the light. Sucks to be wrong hate it for y'all but like they said THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Last edited:

You couldn't just post the update without all the shit talk?
[/QUOTE

Honestly no. Y'all couldn't help but post a false story without Fact checking it. There was numerous stories out all which contradicted themselves. I wanted this thread gone but now I'd rather expose all the lying ass cops and pathetic news ppl. Stop judging people that you know nothing about. Atleast wait til courts over and see what the verdict is. But no. This is the internet. Full of trolls and people brain washed from the media

Last edited:
Again, Not Our Job To Look Anything Up. Fighting for his innocence is the job of his attorneys, NOT OURS. "The Cops Made It Up!!!" is the most common refrain from the defenders of the guilty that we hear. That and "Only Gawd kin judge". Nothing in this case would indicate at the time that that would have been a truism in this particular case. The articles at the time did NOTHING to dispel what we discussed here. NOTHING. And while you sit there and judge us, aren't you doing the very same thing you're pissing and moaning about us having done? We're here for the CHILDREN and the victims. Most of us suffered through this shit as children. None of us set about putting your friend in the place he found himself. His prior behaviors did that. You can't blame us for his deeds. In maybe one out of say 500 cases is the person innocent. Do with that what you will, but don't do to us what you are whining about having been done to your friend and attempt to claim some victim-by-association status with us, it won't fly.

So he's suing, that doesn't mean the police didn't have what they thought at the time was a valid crime on their hands. I can sue the department if I want to. Chances are about 100% that I'd lose, but I can sue them if I want to.

ETA: Given that this was posted, in a VALID Newspaper and there were no "facts" to the contrary AT THE TIME, just what was Snoods supposed to have "fact checked" before posting the article? The original poster did nothing more than post an article from a reputable source and add a line or two of her own. What is it about that you can't wrap your head around? You're bitching at the wrong people, but hey, do it your way Captain Oblivious...

Last edited:
And this story was published over 3 years ago, with the news links information. If you wanted to give an update since the last post from November 17, 2017, you could have done so without judging us for believing what was in the article. I'm really sorry that no one kept checking back on the "innocence" of your friend everyday for the last 3 years to find out what happened to him.:rolleyes:

Yeah 3 years ago and this thread is still up?
It's false. Misleading and shouldn't still be up. Let this shit go. If I wouldn't of provided y'all with the updated information then y'all would still be thinking this shit was true when it's not.

I'll pray for all y'all the way I did him. He has been through hell most of his life and was a very good father to his girls. Did you know the GF admitted to being abusive to him? As far as the baby she wasn't even in the hospital more than 2 days and the fractures were from CPR at birth.

I'll let y'all trolls troll. God bless each and every one of y'all.

Funny this article was taken down. Must of been a bunch of BULL SHIT

Last edited:
Yeah 3 years ago and this thread is still up?
It's false. Misleading and shouldn't still be up. Let this shit go. If I wouldn't of provided y'all with the updated information then y'all would still be thinking this shit was true when it's not.

Everyone had let this story go.... you're the one that got everyone thinking about it again. It's been nothing but crickets in this thread up until today.

You could have just asked an admin to remove the story. Just sayin'....

Thanks for the update @GatorBaittt, but don't get your panties in a bunch.

I'll let y'all trolls troll. God bless each and every one of y'all.
Oh, we are not trolls, we do not come into another group's website and spread hate and discontent, that is what a troll is, dear. This site is ours, we appreciate updates, but we review hundreds of stories a week and we do attempt to see the outcome, but often they are not reported, or are overlooked.

Back