• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SchruteFarms

Creepy ass beet farmer
http://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/xh...-in-juarez-after-family-is-deported/689929419

EL PASO, TX - XHIJ in Juarez reports an American boy has been reported missing in Juarez.

According to the report, 7-year-old James Martin Camacho Padilla, went missing on Sunday from his grandmother's house located in the Riberas del Bravo area.

Officers reportedly found a pair of Camacho's tennis shoes near the Rio Grande on Monday, according to Mexican newspaper El Mexicano.

Padilla, who came to Juarez last week from Washington state, was last seen wearing a black jacket, white jeans, and tennis shoes. XHIJ reports Camacho's family had recently been deported from Washington State.

Searched and didn’t see this one, doesn’t look good

If he was deported he is isn't American ... nope he's not ... I bet this doesn't have a lick to do with immigration and instead is just typical child abuse.

His family was deported.
Since he was a minor, he went with his parents.
:jawdrop:
You have the balls to go against some Canadian who decides for herself who is an American?!?!
:nailbiting:

Maybe some people aren’t as educated to our immigration laws as they’d like to portray.
[doublepost=1517060687,1517060317][/doublepost]On that note.

I’m gonna get knocked up. Hide out in Sweden. Give birth there. Maybe I can apply for citizenship then.

Shoot. Who am I kidding. I can claim political asylum from the big Cheeto, no baby necessary.

I’ll learn to watch the ski slopes. Or maybe make cheese....;) Bondost is yum yum.

Last edited:
His family was deported.
Since he was a minor, he went with his parents.

I don't think it matters if he was deported with his family ... he is still missing. And that's more important than origin to me. That this kid missing isn't Trumps fault ... the story is written like it is ... but it's not.

I don't think it matters if he was deported with his family ... he is still missing. And that's more important than origin to me. That this kid missing isn't Trumps fault ... the story is written like it is ... but it's not.
Just curious.

Do you know where Riberas del Bravo is?

Do me one favor, of course, if you don’t mind ma’am.
Can you show me where the article suggests or is “written like” it’s Trump’s fault this child is missing?

This is just sad. This area is one of the worst parts of Mexico. Drugs, kidnappings, unimaginable abuse & torture to the max. He's probably dead by now. I hope they didn't kidnap him to sell his organs. So many things have crossed my mind. I just hope he did not suffer/is not suffering :(
Beautiful little boy.

FYI if he was born here he may not even speak spanish. Not only that but he was probably targeted because of it. OK I'll try to stop now...I could go on and on.

You have the balls to go against some Canadian who decides for herself who is an American?!?!

Maybe some people aren’t as educated to our immigration laws as they’d like to portray.
[doublepost=1517060687,1517060317][/doublepost]On that note.

I’m gonna get knocked up. Hide out in Sweden. Give birth there. Maybe I can apply for citizenship then.

Shoot. Who am I kidding. I can claim political asylum from the big Cheeto, no baby necessary.

I’ll learn to watch the ski slopes. Or maybe make cheese....;) Bondost is yum yum.

Sweden and Norway are sooo beautiful (except it's dark half the year). They take like 60% of your income for health care etc...but no one wants for anything.
I'd love to emigrate there. We vacationed there years ago.

Norwegians eat a lot of fish...And they are all in great shape.
No offence to anyone, but the women are all like 6ft tall and gorgeous!
This was brought to my attention by my ex-mother in law, so I didn't feel bad noticing afterward.
:devil:

Does it matter that his family is from Mexico ? NO! Does it matter that they were deported ? NO it doesn't fucking matter! What does matter, is the fact that this kid is missing.

LG's concern trolling, don't waste your time and effort

I'm not trolling ... It just doesn't matter if they were deported, I'm not sure why this insignificant piece of information about deportation is part of the story ... mentioning that at all is TROLLING. Like give us some useful information, his height, weight, colour of his hair and eyes, a description of the clothing he was last seen in.
Would this kid still be alive if he wasn't deported ... doubt it. Is this kid going to become a horror story about deportation ... I fucking hope not ... shame on who ever tries to make him be too!

Don't let that stupid bitch give Canadians a bad name ..
Her posts are meant to irritate and garner attention, it's fucking embarrassing ..

Ignore is your friend, trust me ..
The Den is so much more enjoyable to read ..

You are a fucking embarrassment to the rest of us Canadians.

YOU gave a fuck about where he was from and who he was deported with because, despite the article stating sweet fuck all about Trump OR his policies, YOU began this by choosing to state it had nothing to do with immigration policies and that the young lad wasn't American.

YOU are a twat and you were wrong as to the child's nationality which has zero to do with what nationality either one, or both, of his parents might be. Don't flip this around to call out others when it's strictly you who needs to go take a good hard look in the mirror and sort yourself the fuck out.

You are a fucking embarrassment to the rest of us Canadians.

That's rude.

YOU began this by choosing to state it had nothing to do with immigration policies and that the young lad wasn't American.

That's right ... or deported. It doesn't matter, he's missing. I hope he is found safe.

If he was in Columbia and was found impaled on a stick I would still be concerned.

Geography doesn't matter ... so why mention deportation unless you're slamming policy?

Use a little boy like that ... Shame ... shame ... shame.

The mother is American and homeless and sent the boy, who is autistic, to live with the father because she cannot provide and claimed the father could provide better for all three children. In JUAREZ ?!

Why do I get the feeling that because he wasn't born perfect, he was disposable to her. With three kids and a deported father, she most certainly would have been capable of getting support. :pout:

Just to let all of you know my son james martin Camacho padilla father wasnt deported nor was any of my kids and shame on the person that said that i felt that my baby boy was disposable fuck you my kids mean everything to me and i didnt know there father was moving to Juarez with my kids he lied to me

I always wonder if these 'relatives' that pop up in abandoned threads are legit or not. Their reading comprehension is non-existent. They all seem to be written in the same rambling, unreadable style, usually trying to shame us and let's not forget the always present 'fuck you for rambling reason'. And they never, ever 'fill in the blanks' trying to clear their name or explain why we're wrong.

I always wonder if these 'relatives' that pop up in abandoned threads are legit or not. Their reading comprehension is non-existent. They all seem to be written in the same rambling, unreadable style, usually trying to shame us and let's not forget the always present 'fuck you for rambling reason'. And they never, ever 'fill in the blanks' trying to clear their name or explain why we're wrong.
Don't forget punctuation, or lack thereof. How is anyone suppose to make sense of their grammatical nightmare they keep sending us?

Just to let all of you know my son james martin Camacho padilla father wasnt deported nor was any of my kids and shame on the person that said that i felt that my baby boy was disposable fuck you my kids mean everything to me and i didnt know there father was moving to Juarez with my kids he lied to me
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Edit
For spelling error.

Last edited:
He was found in Juarez.

A mystery shrouds what happened for 20 days when an autistic boy went missing before dying on a previously searched cotton field in Juárez.

The body of 7-year-old James Martin Camacho Padilla was found Tuesday about a mile from his grandmother's home, where he went missing Jan. 21, authorities said.

An autopsy determined that the child died of hypothermia about eight to 10 days before his body was discovered, said Jorge Nava, state prosecutor for northern Chihuahua.

It's all going to come out, eventually .. LMFAO

Back