• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
kittycat_20090206192914_320_240.jpg
gattoni_20090327122414_320_240.jpg
ATTLEBORO, Mass. (AP) -- An Attleboro man has been charged with beating his mother's cat to death after she became angry at him for killing a goose.

James Gattoni III was ordered held on $7,500 bail after pleading not guilty at his arraignment Thursday in Attleboro District Court.

Prosecutors say the 44-year-old man came home Wednesday evening and told his mother he had ran over a goose "because it was in my way, and deserved it."

The Sun Chronicle reports that when Judith Gattoni became upset, he pulled out a collapsible baton and hit the cat across the midsection "full force." The cat died about four hours later.

James Gattoni then allegedly smashed furniture and a television when his mother told him to move out.

His lawyer said in court that he denies the allegations.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=102559

What a fucktard killing both the cat and a goose. Also a fucking jackass for smashing up the furniture and TV and he should have to replace all of it. Good for mom for making him move out. I hope someone in jail beats him.

Isn't 44 a wee bit old to be having hissy fit tantrums??

Fucking animal murdering asshole! I feel sorry for his mother. She sounds like an animal lover, so must be wondering just where she went wrong to raise this abusive tard.

Back