• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
ATTLEBORO, Mass. (AP) -- An Attleboro man has been charged with beating his mother's cat to death after she became angry at him for killing a goose.

James Gattoni III was ordered held on $7,500 bail after pleading not guilty at his arraignment Thursday in Attleboro District Court.

Prosecutors say the 44-year-old man came home Wednesday evening and told his mother he had ran over a goose "because it was in my way, and deserved it."

The Sun Chronicle reports that when Judith Gattoni became upset, he pulled out a collapsible baton and hit the cat across the midsection "full force." The cat died about four hours later.

James Gattoni then allegedly smashed furniture and a television when his mother told him to move out.

His lawyer said in court that he denies the allegations.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=102559

What a fucktard killing both the cat and a goose. Also a fucking jackass for smashing up the furniture and TV and he should have to replace all of it. Good for mom for making him move out. I hope someone in jail beats him.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Marv

Trusted Member
Isn't 44 a wee bit old to be having hissy fit tantrums??

Fucking animal murdering asshole! I feel sorry for his mother. She sounds like an animal lover, so must be wondering just where she went wrong to raise this abusive tard.

Staff online