• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
A Florida teen will be tried as an adult on charges that he beat his mother with a baseball bat and lit her on fire with a Molotov cocktail because she scolded him about sneaking out of the house and using social media.

James Edward Monroe faces charges including attempted murder and arson for the Jan. 22 attack.

Monroe filled a bottle with alcohol, capped it with a rag and threw it into his mother’s bedroom. The Sun Sentinel reports the bottle burst, causing glass and fire to fall on her. Leone said the 17-year-old then beat her.

Who the fuck has to sneak out of the house at 17 ? Like at that age ... don't you kind of just tell your parents your plans, I'm going here, I'll be back before dawn ... or I'll call, type thing ??? Not saying his mom deserved it just saying ... unless he was on house arrest and had a curfew or something ?

Who the fuck has to sneak out of the house at 17 ? Like at that age ... don't you kind of just tell your parents your plans, I'm going here, I'll be back before dawn ... or I'll call, type thing ??? Not saying his mom deserved it just saying ... unless he was on house arrest and had a curfew or something ?
Nope, at 17 my momma still told me when and where to be at what time.

Nope, at 17 my momma still told me when and where to be at what time.

My mom had her expectations which i respected ... But she wasn't any kind of helicopter parent and I wasn't micromanaged to the degree that i threw a Molotov cocktail in my parents room.
Once she told me to clean my room ... I did and it was clean, but when she asked me about it I told her ... Its clean to my satisfaction! The look on her face and how fast she got up ... I thought that I had fucked up the whole rest of my day ... but she agreed, must have been clean to her satisfaction too, and I obviously matched her standards.

I worked with a Hispanic lady that still lived at home. Never married. She was 35 and still had to ask to go to the movies with the girls from work.

Back