• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
James Collins, 35, pleaded guilty to a 15-count indictment in connection to the reported abuse of a 3-year-old girl.

Collins was accused of abusing the 3-year-old daughter of her boyfriend and co-defendant in the case, David Hickin, 35. Authorities were alerted to the abuse Sept. 24, 2016, when the child was brought to the emergency room for a broken arm and numerous bruises and marks were observed “covering her facial area, ears, nose, legs and pelvic area,” court documents said. The child was also missing patches of hair on her head.

The child began living with Collins and Hickin, along with Collins’ two juvenile daughters, after Hickin was awarded custody of his daughter.

The date the abuse was reported, Collins told police she had given the 3-year-old a bath and the child had started to “throw a tantrum.” Collins said she then spanked the child with her hand, but when it was pointed out the marks on the child’s legs were not made by a hand, she admitted she used a large plastic spoon and that it was “excessive,” and she “felt bad about it,” court documents said.

Collins told police that shortly after the spanking, the 3-year-old had fallen down the stairs and she had not realized the child was injured until they were watching television. Collins said she “felt something weird in (the child’s) arm and knew something was wrong.”

In 2017 the daughters of Collins reported to their aunt and law guardian that they had both witnessed Collins abuse the 3-year-old and they had been ordered by their mother to participate in the abuse, court documents said.

One of the daughters said she had seen Collins push the 3-year-old down the stairs about five times, as well as slap, punch, push and pull the child by the hair. She also told investigators she saw Collins hold the 3-year-old’s head under water.

The other daughter told investigators she also witnessed Collins push the 3-year-old down the stairs. She also said Collins would tell her to smack the 3-year-old and put her in the corner. The daughter also said she saw Collins pull the child’s hair, push her down and make her stand in the corner doing “uncomfortable squats,” court documents said.

Hickin was indicted on charges of felonious assault, endangering children and domestic violence. His case is still pending.
http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-...k03HtoaH76xCI3AUGupvsq2Y3eBEhFTEGbhuvb-Nw0QQw
1542291928709.png

Looks like a James alright.

Jesse James
James Woods
Bartles and Jaymes
James Franco
James Carville
James Eagan Holmes

These two monsters would have eventually killed this little girl.

Why did the father go out of his way to get custody of the girl if the Vag obviously did not want or like the child.

The woman not only brutalized the 3yo she did emotional damage to her own daughter.

During the hearing Monday, Collins cried, shook and her voice cracked as Miraldi read off the counts of the indictment and the maximum sentences for each one.
http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-...k03HtoaH76xCI3AUGupvsq2Y3eBEhFTEGbhuvb-Nw0QQw

Those tears were for herself not the children she hurt

Vile bitch. Glad the daughters were placed elsewhere where they felt safe enough to tell the truth.

Nobody wants that 3 year old. Give her to me— I’ll make sure she gets the love and attention she deserves.

My fucking blood is boiling after reading that....stupid ugly cunt.....ruined that babies life and for sure destroyed her kids psyche.

@Satanica
James “Jamie” Collins stared at Lorain County Common Pleas Judge James L. Miraldi with her mouth open as he sentenced her Dec. 13 to 26 years in prison for “torturing” a 3-year-old girl.

Collins, 35, of North Ridgeville, was sentenced on multiple counts of felonious assault, endangering children and domestic violence for the six months of physical abuse that she levied against the child in 2016.

Michael D. Doyle, Collins’ attorney, urged the court to give her community control.

“She’s done very well since you let her out of jail,” he said. "She’s completed several programs and counseling. She’s taken responsibility and is remorseful.”

In her own statement to the court, Collins repeatedly apologized.

“I’m so sorry for us having to be here today,” she said. “I cannot express how deeply I’m sorry for everyone involved. Nothing will be the same for anyone. All of our lives have been ruined.

“I’m doing my best to be better and do better. I’ve never done anything in my life.”

Lorain County Assistant Prosecutor Donna Freeman painted a different picture of Collins.

Collins mercilessly tortured the girl over a period of six months punching her in the face repeatedly, breaking her nose then twisting it which has left her permanently disfigured, breaking her right arm, pulling out large clumps of hair from the girl’s skull as well as repeatedly holding the girl’s head underwater while in the bath, Freeman said.

As Freeman named off each act Collins committed, Collins shook her head.

Freeman said the victim still is feeling the effects of the torture.

“She still has nightmares and night terrors because of what this woman did to her,” the prosecutor said.

Freeman said Collins not only abused the victim, but forced the other two children who lived in the house to help in the abuse and punished them when they tried to help the victims.

he abuse only came to light Sept. 26 when Collins took the victim to the hospital for the broken arm.

At that time, the victim had different colored bruises, a broken nose, was missing large clumps of hair from her head.

Hospital staff said the girl looked malnourished, Freeman said.

Collins’ story stayed consistent throughout the investigation: she claimed the injuries were self-inflicted, the prosecutor said.

Freeman said it was “almost by the grace of God” that the victim’s arm was broken because that led to the child’s removal from the home.

“The state believes she would have succeeded in killing this child,” the prosecutor said.

This was not the case of a parent or guardian snapping and assaulting a child, but that Collins tortured and tried to kill the victim for no apparent reason, Freeman said.
https://www.morningjournal.com/news...cle_071be1ee-ff23-11e8-a593-afdadaa4b075.html

Holy crap, it sounds like James and her lawyer actually thought she was going to be sent home. She most likely would have ended up killing that poor girl if she hadn’t been stopped and she thinks she can go home with an I’m sorry?!? And she’s right-everyone’s lives have been ruined. By her! She acts like this she is just another victim of this terrible tragedy that befell upon her family. And what’s up with the cries from her family? Do they think her own daughters are lying? Wow! Don’t know if I’m more happy about her long sentence or the fact she was literally slack jawed shocked. Guess they had to cancel the party.

She apologized and acknowledged how her life was destroyed by her boyfriend's three year old daughter and now that
the little heathen has been removed she can be a better woman. She has done well because the little girl is not there to be a punching bag,

She never apologized directly to the little girl and for that I wish she was given more time.

She twisted her little broken nose and it healed that way ... she is disfigured. (sobs)

Enjoy jail bitch ...

Back