• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ammons allegedly would hold her daughter while Watson beat the child, Moak said.
“I know if I had taken her place, I would have been in the hospital…â€￾ Ammons said during Monday’s hearing.

omfg kill her. kill her NOW.

So often we say ''she MUST have known what was going on'' despite the 'mother' claiming otherwise. No doubt at all in this sickening case - she fucking HELD HER OWN CHILD SO HER DICK COULD BEAT HER AND BREAK HER BONES!!!!! Held her and saw the beating and listened to her childs cries of pain, just so SHE wouldn't have to feel any pain herself. Fucking. Cowardly. Piece. Of. SHIT.

The 35yrs max penalty available is NOT enough for these two.

The way the original article has it I think Watson is a middle name or maybe hyphenated

I think the news reporters are fucking up and his name is actually James Watson. Ammons is her family name, her sister is defending her in the first article at least, and you can get to all of their facebooks from her comment should you be so inclined. Her family are all Ammons, and asshole is listed as James Watson.

It's that or they're possibly closely related. Which I can't say would surprise me.

So often we say ''she MUST have known what was going on'' despite the 'mother' claiming otherwise.

The other mothers we hear about are smarter. Catherine is NOT what I'd call smart. She's openly admitting stuff - wait, does she even have a lawyer yet?

Dear sweet jesus.

And these folks are the perfect example why some people simply need a good ole fashioned ass kicking. Won't fix what happened to little one, but with any luck they won't be able to breed again.

"I cannot imagine what this little girl went through prior to and after the beatings which broke both of her arms and a leg. The pain and mental anguish she suffered had to be horrible. And to make matters even worse, neither of her caregivers sought medical help for 4-5 months. This is despicable."
The little girl is currently in the custody of DSS and is in an intensive care unit.

I didn't see the link to her fb or ms did anyone post it? couldn't find it wondering if there was a picture of baby girl. My heart broke thinking about this child what she endured. Physically is hard to grasp but what her little heart endured, well, that just did me in. She had to be horrified and in complete disbelief as she was held down by her own mother and beat by that monster, held down by the one she loves besides her pain, held down and beat yet she still calls for her.
They'll fix her if they can, but don't know how she'll ever really heal completely.

bless your heart little one. I hope someone is holding your hand through this shit.♥

Just kill them. Please I want them dead. I want to beat this stinky bitch ass whore of a incubator til every bone in her body is crushed. This just infuriates me more than your average child abuse case becoz that baby was held down by her twatface of a incubator to be beaten by this hemorrhoid. I cried. I really did just cry when I read this story becoz THIS BITCH SACRIFICED HER DAUGHTER TO SAVE HER OWN ASS! That baby didn't choose that cumstain to be in her life her worthless waste of space mother did.
Why are people like this able to procreate? And why must people defend these idiots?
Oooh I just wanna strangle them and bash their fucking heads together.

I think the news reporters are fucking up and his name is actually James Watson. Ammons is her family name, her sister is defending her in the first article at least, and you can get to all of their facebooks from her comment should you be so inclined. Her family are all Ammons, and asshole is listed as James Watson.

It's that or they're possibly closely related. Which I can't say would surprise me.

Now I don't know if it's true but I did see a post on the so called mother's facebook that says they are cousins. Like I said I don't know if the person who wrote it knows that for a fact but it's what it says. I believe it's on the comments under the picture of mom and the loser on her timeline.

I didn't see the link to her fb or ms did anyone post it? couldn't find it wondering if there was a picture of baby girl. My heart broke thinking about this child what she endured. Physically is hard to grasp but what her little heart endured, well, that just did me in. She had to be horrified and in complete disbelief as she was held down by her own mother and beat by that monster, held down by the one she loves besides her pain, held down and beat yet she still calls for her.
They'll fix her if they can, but don't know how she'll ever really heal completely.

bless your heart little one. I hope someone is holding your hand through this shit.♥

I just went to get you a link to her page and it's no longer there. I saw it last night so somebody must have decided to delete it today.

Last edited:
So is this her little girl she held down and let the fucker beat her??
omg. what a treasure she gave up. I'd have so much fun kicking this cunts face in.

Yes I think so. Here is one that is definitely the little girl. Her name is Elizabeth but I've seen some people refer to her as Liz.

http://www.facebook.com/mjammons#!/...0261492251771.333288.564291770&type=3&theater

She looks like an angel face in this one.... how could anybody hurt her?

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?....402711971770.188310.564291770&type=1&theater

Last edited:
South Carolina couple enter Alford plea, sentenced to 20 years for horrific abuse of 4-year-old girl
Catharine Ammons and James Watson were arrested after Ammons’ daughter, Lizzy, was rushed to the hospital with broken arms and fractured leg — injuries doctors determined were weeks old and the result of heinous abuse. The couple was sentenced after they entered Alford pleas - which means they don't admit guilt, but accept there is enough evidence to convict them.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...year-old-girl-article-1.1502443#ixzz2jLMqA5aY

What a pussy of a "woman". Take a bat whack him in the head when he's sleeping and leave.Stupid bitch.And that "man" deserves to die.That poor child suffered for no reason.Those 2 look mentally challenged.

A little ray of sunshine in this horrible case:
The child, who had to be taught how to eat again, was later adopted by a family outside the Palmetto State, Matthews said.
It’s a very loving family,” he said. “Hopefully, with a lot of prayer, love and care she will have a normal life.”
I'll pray to that!

I've said before that I'm a super non confrontational person, but if someone, especially my boyfriend, put their hands on either of my boys, I'd fuck their shit up something FIERCE. I can not understand sacrificing your child to save yourself. I expect every mom in the world to buck up and protect their kids, and if they don't, they're fucking failures and there are NO excuses. You're only a mom until you intentionally let something bad happen to your kids. After that, you lose the honor and privilege of being a mom, and you simply become the piece of shit woman that failed the children she gave birth to.

20yrs in jail is awesome and may everyday every minute every second is unbearable agony for these two fuck ups!

ALFORD PLEA???? They don't even have the spines to plead guilty. They only admit there is enough evidence that they would be found guilty. They never have to admit anything. And when they come up for parole they still don't have to accept any responsibility.I would not habe accepted the plea

ALFORD PLEA???? They don't even have the spines to plead guilty. They only admit there is enough evidence that they would be found guilty. They never have to admit anything. And when they come up for parole they still don't have to accept any responsibility.I would not habe accepted the plea
Sometimes these are accepted to spare the victim from testifying. While I totally agree that they should have to admit and acknowledge what they have done I would much rather have this than have the child relive it all by testifying when her new, true family is trying to help her heal.

Sometimes these are accepted to spare the victim from testifying. While I totally agree that they should have to admit and acknowledge what they have done I would much rather have this than have the child relive it all by testifying when her new, true family is trying to help her heal.
especially on the parole end tge paroke board expects some remorse for a crime. with alford they don't acknowledge a crime so there is no expectation of remorse. that i find appalling

I hate this plea and think it should be disallowed. No way do douche bags deserve the right to say they never admitted their guilt or were not found guilty.

especially on the parole end tge paroke board expects some remorse for a crime. with alford they don't acknowledge a crime so there is no expectation of remorse. that i find appalling
Parole Board members will still take no remorse into account. The innocent until proven guilty part is over, once in prison you are guilty now prove why you should get out before you get carried out in a pine box. The board will still want to see remorse and all the changes they expect to see in convicts.

I don't like these Alford pleas one bit. I don't see how this spares the victim anymore than a regular old guilty plea, ya know?
It spares the little girl from having to sit in the court with them and point and accuse them in person. It avoids the part of the constitution that gives the accused the right to see their accuser in person in a court of law. That's how it spares the child. She doesn't have to get on a stand and answer to " can you tell us who hurt you?" & "Can you point out who hurt you" Now, I'm sure some victims may feel some justified pleasure of that action, but a child who has lived in extreme fear and has a lot of healing to do, may be too weak of spirit to go through that shit. Their lawyers probably came up with this. You would hope the prosecution at least tried for a guilty plea, but in the interest of sparing the child, took what they could get. The defendants always have the right to not accept a plea, so if they started with a guilty plea, the defendants could say, no we want a trial in which case the girl would have to testify against them. Then if the prosecution offered this just to spare her, I can see where it's a sound decision, no matter how annoying it is that they are trying to duck blame.

http://frederickleatherman.com/2013...etween-regular-guilty-pleas-and-alford-pleas/

Last edited:
Yeah she has family real blood that missess her everyday he thinks everyone forgot about him Ill be in his bushes I wanna see the fear in his eyes Im gonna hurt that boy so bad
Post automatically merged:

I so wish I could get in his pod

Last edited:
Back