• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man awaiting trial for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl now faces accusations he abused three children, including a 14-day-old who suffered hemorrhaging that could cause permanent brain injury.

James C. Sanders appeared Friday in court wearing a medical mask on his face and sat next to his court appointed attorney, who stood, to plead not guilty to four felonies.

Sanders faces three counts of child abuse and an additional count of aggravated child abuse. He is also awaiting trial on five felonies in a separate case, in which prosecutors allege he raped a 13-year-old in her own home. Sanders pleaded not guilty earlier this month to two counts of first-degree sexual assault, two counts of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of third-degree sexual abuse of a minor in that proceeding.

Court documents in the child abuse case state Sanders babysat a child, no older than 3, in May. When the child’s mother got off work, she noted Sanders had texted her asking her to call him.

The woman called Sanders, documents state she told police. He told her the child was “banged up” from falling down stairs, according to the documents. The woman took her 3-year-old to the hospital, where police noted most of the child’s head was covered with bruises and her eye was nearly swollen shut. The word “POOP” was written on the bottom of the girl’s foot, the documents state.

In late January 2017, a woman called 911 and said she had a premature child who was “limp and gasping for breath,” the documents state. The woman told the operator that she was not with the 14-day-old child, but Sanders had told her about the child’s condition and asked her to call 911.

The baby was taken to Wyoming Medical Center, where he was diagnosed with bleeding in the brain, the documents state. The child was taken by helicopter to a Colorado children’s hospital. Medical staff told investigators that the child would likely suffer permanent brain damage, according to the documents.

The woman told a social worker that Sanders told her he had dropped the child, the documents state.

In May 2016, a woman told police she believed Sanders had spanked her 6-year-old child to the point of bruising. In an interview about a week later, Sanders told police he had “popped” the child on the buttocks, but he took it too far, the documents state.

In May of this year, Sanders spoke with a Casper police detective. He said when he was babysitting the child earlier in the month the child had tried to climb a set of stairs. Sanders responded by throwing her against a wall, the documents state he told the detective.

He then beat the child over the head with a piece of hardened insulation, the documents state he told police.
He later grabbed the child by the neck and kicked her in the buttocks, the documents allege he told a detective.
Sanders went on to tell the detective he had shaken the 14-day-old child for approximately 30 seconds, after which the child went limp, the documents state.
He said he spanked the 6-year-old about 10 times, “very hard,” the documents state.
https://trib.com/news/local/crime-a...cle_4deca854-599e-5676-9620-cf54a1b0473c.html
1532806622851.png

This guy is a real piece of shit. And he has an identical twin brother!
https://trib.com/news/local/crime-a...cle_e9880071-2fee-59f7-9ce8-9e3b619a342a.html
[...]
Court documents filed by prosecutors allege Sanders knocked on the door and was let in by the girl’s sister. Sanders entered a bathroom that the girl and her sister were in. He told the sister to leave, according to the documents.

After the sister had left the room, Sanders “pulled down my pants, pulled down his ... and raped me,” the documents state the girl told a Children’s Advocacy Project interviewer. The girl also told the investigator that Sanders forced her to perform oral sex on him, according to the documents.

Sanders, who knew the family by way of his identical twin brother, gave a DNA swab to investigators after being served with a search warrant. Sanders’ DNA could not be excluded from samples taken from the girl’s genitals following the alleged assault, the documents state. Those samples indicated the presence of sperm, according to the documents.
[...]
]

Last edited:
Who keeps leaving kids w this monster??

He’s beating one, sexually abusing another & leaving a newborn w brain damage— I don’t think he’s nanny material?!!

ETA: Omg an identical twin means indentical DNA- so they’ll never be able to prove whether it was his or his twins sperm found on the 13yo. Luckily she’s old enough to identify her attacker or this coulda been tough to prove!

Last edited:
Who keeps leaving kids w this monster??
Exactly what I was thinking.
The 14 day old premature baby... What the fuck was the mom even thinking.

ETA: Omg an identical twin means indentical DNA- so they’ll never be able to prove whether it was his or his twins sperm found on the 13yo. Luckily she’s old enough to identify her attacker or this coulda been tough to prove!
Even if she is able to ID him, a good defense attorney could create doubt.
Criminal law requires *beyond a reasonable doubt.

Dude needs to die! I feel for the twin too... It can't be a good time being him right now. Especially in redneck Wyoming!

Oh this could be a problem for him ...

Even if she is able to ID him, a good defense attorney could create doubt.
Criminal law requires *beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thank good ness she has a sister to back up her story ... plus i bet his phone puts him there. You'd think the police would have that especially with photographs of the word poop ... or any word really written on the the bodies of the kids.

I agree ... I know a girl who sent out texts to her boyfriends family, He's shooting up in my house ... he stole my kids Ritalin, he held my kid up by the throat ... the family was not okay with any of it and told her that it entitles her to nothing except the opportunity to end the relationship for good and that if she invited him back to her place they were making a call to the people that could help her with that. The dumb bitch actually thought when she sent those texts that they would feel sorry for her or something ... she was wrong

I came across this thread reading up on James Sanders. But reading these comments.... wow. Obviously this thread went quiet with all the victim bashing once it was said that these were his own children. He's a true piece of shit and a danger to society. Has been his whole life. But dude. This victim bashing is what keeps people from even coming forward in the first place.... just saying. Watch your words before you know the whole story
Post automatically merged:

Uhhh. The fuck you doing away from a two week old baby? Aren’t you exhausted? Girl, doesn’t your cooch still pain you?
These were his own kids. Just saying.

But reading these comments.... wow. Obviously this thread went quiet with all the victim bashing once it was said that these were his own children.

"Victim bashing"?? Seriously? The only victims here are the children, and nobody bashed them. If you are trying to claim that the mom who kept having babies with this abuser and kept leaving those babies with someone she knew was abusing them was a victim, then.... nope. She is not a victim.

He's a true piece of shit and a danger to society. Has been his whole life.

And yet this woman stayed with him for years and kept having more kids with him.

This victim bashing is what keeps people from even coming forward in the first place.... just saying. Watch your words before you know the whole story

Any mother who would fail to come forward to save her endangered children from being further abused or killed because of what some strangers on the internet might say should lose custody of those kids instantly, because she is an unfit mother

These were his own kids. Just saying.

That changes nothing. She knew he was harming those kids and allowed him to go on doing it, and even created more babies with him.

I came across this thread reading up on James Sanders.

Or you are the mother of the abused kids who kept leaving them with a man who was abusing them. Or maybe a friend or relative of hers.

"Victim bashing"?? Seriously? The only victims here are the children, and nobody bashed them. If you are trying to claim that the mom who kept having babies with this abuser and kept leaving those babies with someone she knew was abusing them was a victim, then.... nope. She is not a victim.

And yet this woman stayed with him for years and kept having more kids with him.

Any mother who would fail to come forward to save her endangered children from being further abused or killed because of what some strangers on the internet might say should lose custody of those kids instantly, because she is an unfit mother

That changes nothing. She knew he was harming those kids and allowed him to go on doing it, and even created more babies with him.

Or you are the mother of the abused kids who kept leaving them with a man who was abusing them. Or maybe a friend or relative of hers.
So multiple mothers if ya must know. And no I'm not a mother to the kids or related to the mother. If you thoroughly follow this story and complete your research you will know that these cases were filed at time of incidents.

So multiple mothers if ya must know. And no I'm not a mother to the kids or related to the mother. If you thoroughly follow this story and complete your research you will know that these cases were filed at time of incidents.

If you have additional info on this case, we would be interested in seeing it. Could you provide some links, please?

We need to take this monster behind the barn and keep shooting till he’s dead.

Take the kids away, cut out her uterus and make her eat it.
Hey notchy. After the recent remarks here, i tossed my mild mannered"agree" rating and gave you an "awesome".
Im not buying any excuse on this story.
Unless family or accused have an exonerating court document... Dont pick at that scab!!

Last edited:
Hey notchy. After the recent remarks here, i tossed my mild mannered"agree" rating and gave you an "awesome".
Im not buying any excuse on this story.
Unless family or accused have an exonerating court document... Dont pick at that scab!!
Well it's a jury trial starting January 14th. Go sit in a watch.

There really isn't a whole lot out there about this dude yet.

Reckon I'll be looking for the court reports on the 14th of January.

--Al

A pizza cutter is the in thing now. All the young kids are doing them.
Old school @notchback - I have always had a fascination with potato peelers - you can peel fingernails and oh so many things with out causing lethal injury or well I have a good imagination of let's try it for the hell of it...

@Satanica
April 16, 2019
A man accused of child abuse is mentally fit to continue with court proceedings, a Natrona County District Court judge ruled Tuesday morning.

James Cody Sanders is charged with two counts of child abuse for events that allegedly occurred in May with a girl born in 2015, one count of aggravated child abuse of a 14-day-old boy in for events in January 2017, and one count of child abuse of an approximately 8-year-old boy born in 2010.

He pleaded not guilty to the charges in July. Sanders was initially set to change his plea in November but requested and was granted a mental health evaluation.

Sanders was deemed mentally fit to continue with court proceedings. Through his public defender, Dylan Rosalez, Sanders requested a second evaluation.

Rosalez said that Sanders has experienced a regression in his mental health while in jail.

Back