• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/07...ed-with-sexually-assaulting-2-month-old-baby/
jalisa-freeman-west-virginia-state-police-wdtv-cwd-820x430.jpg

[....]
According to the criminal complaint, 28-year-old Jalisa Freeman had oral sex with the 2-month-old victim, recorded it, and shared it with at least one person via Facebook.

Freeman is charged with 1st Degree Sexual Assault, Sexual Assault by a Parent, Guardian, or Custodian, and 2 counts of Distribution of Material Depicting Minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct.

She is currently in North Central Regional Jail.

@Satanica
A 29-year-old Farmington woman accused of sexually assaulting an infant, recording it and sharing it on social media has been indicted on 13 sex-related counts, according to Marion County Prosecutor Jeff Freeman.

Jalisa Freeman is facing two counts of first-degree sexual assault that could result in a prison term of 50-200 years in prison if she’s convicted. Three other counts of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, custodian or person in a position of trust could add another 30-60 years in the event of a conviction.

Those six charges alone, if run consecutively, would result in a life sentence for Freeman, since she wouldn’t be able to see the parole board for 80 years. And the other charges could add on to that, should there be convictions on them.

1625174334197.png

Offender ID (OID) Number: 3631700

Name: Freeman, Jalisa Dupre

Sex: Female

Birth Date: 7/18/1990

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 100 lbs.

Race: Black

Intake Date: 4/8/2021 10:10:00 AM

Next Parole Hearing: 9/18/2055

Maximum Parole Discharge Date: Not Available

Projected Release Date: 3/20/2083

entencing CountyOrder DateOrder NumberOffense(s)
Marion12/1/202019-F-249
  • Regular - Sexual Assault In First Deg (25-100Yrs)
  • Regular - Sexual Abuse By Parent, Guardian, Custodian Or Other Person In Position Of Trust To A Child
  • Regular - Sending, Distributing, Exhibiting, Possessing, Displaying Or Transporting Material By A Parent, Guardian Or Custodian, Depicting A Child Engaged In Sexually Explicit Conduct
  • Regular - Sexual Servitude

Wow. That’s one hell of a sentence.
Just Monday I was driving through her little WV town, taking back roads on the way home from a medical appt and I had a thought “hmm, wouldn’t it be funny if there’s a recent DD post about someone from one of these small towns” and I had that thought while driving between Farmington and Mannington. There’s another case not far from there involving a guy I knew personally who was in what had previously been one of my most favorite regional bands. Not sure if it ever was on DD but a pretty bad case...he had been sexually abusing a few young girls while he was their music teacher. Got 20 years, and considering his age that takes care of him until he’s 70 or so.

ETA, what he did compared to what this woman did, he should have gotten the longer sentence. It’s a huge discrepancy IMO.

Last edited:
Back