• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a 27-year-old woman after discovering numerous incidents of abuse and neglect.

Investigators with the Pharmaceutical Diversion Unit first became concerned while listening to calls between Jacqueline Moore and her boyfriend, who is currently in the Sarasota County Jail.

It was evident that her 7- and 3-year-old boys were constantly exposed to verbal and physical abuse. Moore also admits in conversation to leaving the children alone in the car on several occasions. Further investigation by the Special Victims Unit revealed neighbors reported constant screaming and crying and that Moore threatened to punch one of the boys in the face.

A separate case under investigation shows Moore using the children as a distraction while she took stolen items to a store service counter to receive cash for the fraudulent returns. In addition, school officials say the older child has been late for school 34 times this year, absent more than 11 days, and often goes without his medication.
[...]

This is Moore’s 9th arrest for crimes, including petit theft, DUI and prescription fraud. Additional charges are pending in relation to the fraud case, as well as a scam in which she obtained money from an adoption agency with whom she claimed she would place her unborn child, even though she was not pregnant.
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_fd9fa7f8-9624-11e2-91eb-001a4bcf6878.html

The conversations are filled with expletives and inappropriate language. According to Moore's arrest affidavit, "you can hear the children constantly crying, yelling and/or screaming in the background. The calls depict constant turmoil, verbal and physical abuse accumulated upon these children."

Moore mentions leaving the children, 3 and 7, alone in the car on several occasions -- sometimes at the jail when she adds money to her boyfriend's commissary fund, according to the sheriff's office.
[...]

Moore is charged with two counts of child neglect and two counts of contributing to the delinquency or dependency of a child. She is being held without bond at the Sarasota County jail.
http://www.bradenton.com/2013/03/26/4454399/sarasota-woman-charged-with-child.html

Uggghhh. Thank goodness for recorded jail house calls. Another story of a so called "mother" caring more for her penis that isn't even around,than her own children. I hope these kids move on to a good home and get to enjoy a loving, caring environment.

Her priorities are all wrong. She should be pictured in the Urban Dictionary under "skank", since she personifies the term.

And what's going on with the jail that they let prisoners stay on the phone all that long?

Her priorities are all wrong. She should be pictured in the Urban Dictionary under "skank", since she personifies the term.

And what's going on with the jail that they let prisoners stay on the phone all that long?

I have a friend in prison and he works at the prison job to earn money for phone cards. He can talk for as long as he can as long as he has minutes on his card. My guess would be somebody was giving him plenty of money for his cards and he was able to talk for a longer amount of time. My friend usually only has 5 or 10 minutes on his cards at any given time but he doesn't have anybody sending him money.

Whoa whoa whoa. Lets not start judging people on how many times they've had a dick in their mouth. *cough*

I didn't know sucking dick was so controversial around here :) next time i'll think of a suitable topic for this ho bitch.

That's fucking awesome. Ok so she'll have no dicks in her mouth in jail, just big hairy vagina. Better?

Not really. For it's more focusing on the bitch than the children who really need help and attention more then the birth apparatus. :eviltongue:

Just lock her up, toss the key away, and ignore her like she has done to the children.

You are correct. She's needs to be in there with him if he's that much more important than her children. I know it won't happen, but she should be in there with a lengthy sentence. Just never happens that way.

Latest posts

Back