• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A quick stop at Maverik in Murray to grab a drink has Kasey Rose thanking her lucky stars she didn’t leave her children in the car.

Rose watched a man steal her car seconds after she entered the store.

“I left my car running because it was a little bit chilly,” Rose said. “I had my keys strapped to my purse, because I was wearing it around my body.”

The car was locked, but Rose was standing close enough to the store entrance that the car picked up her electric key fob when the man tried to get in.

“I look around and I see it reversing by itself,” Rose said. “All I could do was just shriek: 'Somebody is taking my car.'”

The man threw Rose’s cell phone out of the car. Hours later, Rose said her husband found their car using a car app.

What they found inside was shocking.

“It was bad, it was heartbreaking,” Rose said. “Before he ditched the car, he had defecated in my driver seat and left his dirty underwear in the passenger floor in addition to, he left his cell phone.”

The phone belonged to 21-year-old Jaiden Snyder, who was arrested by police on Thursday.

Last edited:
Back