• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Ke...month-old-to-death-police-say--503515901.html

Police said the mother left her son with 24-year-old Jahi Hall so she could go to work. An hour and a half later, Hall called the police; when officials arrived on scene, the baby was found unresponsive. According to WLKY, the child was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

The next day, the medical examiner ruled the baby's death a homicide.

Police said the child had multiple injuries, including skull and rib fractures.

As of Wednesday, Hall refused to tell police what led to the incident.

Hall is being held at the Hardin County Detention Center on $500,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 2.

hall10.jpg

I bet he treats this fight as a victory. Don’t need to talk about the age difference , just the fight. The other inmates will be impressed.

Saw that this thread wasn't really updated -

Man pleads not guilty in death of 4-month-old
An Elizabethtown man charged in the beating death of a 4-month-old boy in his care, pleaded not guilty Tuesday morning in Hardin Circuit Court.

Jahi Cinque Hall, 25, was arrested Dec. 22 in the death of Brody Lemuel Taylor of Elizabethtown. He was indicted Feb. 28 on a murder charge.

With public defender Erin Hartman by his side in court, they were presented with 781 pages of discovery evidence and grand jury testimony in the case. If found guilty of murder, Hall could be sentenced 20 to 50 years, or life, in prison.

<...>

A report prepared by the state medical examiner’s office in Louisville determined the infant was smothered and beaten to death, suffering multiple injuries to various parts of his body, the warrant stated. The medical examiner ruled the child’s death a homicide.

The child suffered skull fractures and multiple rib fractures as well as abrasions to his face, neck and chest, the warrant said.

Call me crazy
But, what if the MOTHER beat her baby, and left the dude holding the bag?
Maybe he was already wounded ,
How would that guy know?
Kid was in a coma, but dude thought he was sleeping..
.kts not like hes gonna wake the baby up...
He looks like he'd hit a bong, not a bany.
I dont think he did it.
Post automatically merged:

Call me crazy
But, what if the MOTHER beat her baby, and left the dude holding the bag?
Maybe he was already wounded ,
How would that guy know?
Kid was in a coma, but dude thought he was sleeping..
.kts not like hes gonna wake the baby up...
He looks like he'd hit a bong, not a bany.
I dont think he did it.
* baby

Jahi Cinque Hall, 26, was sentenced to 35-years for the beating death of 4-month-old Brody Lemuel Taylor.

According to the plea agreement, the child suffered asphyxia, a head injury, skull fractures and multiple rib fractures. Hall was the only person with the child between the time the mother left for work and when authorities were contacted.

Final sentencing is set for March 9th.

1679323305617.png

HALL, JAHI CINQUE
Active Inmate

Institution Start Date: 2/28/2020
Expected Time To Serve (TTS): 9/11/2056
Classification: Medium
Minimum Expiration of Sentence Date (Good Time Release Date): ? 9/11/2056
Parole Eligibility Date: 1/28/2041
Maximum Expiration of Sentence Date: 12/07/2058

Conviction Information​

Offense 1