• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Florida man suspected of attacking a 3-year-old girl inside a church closet told deputies he blamed anime and Japanese graphic novels, according to WJAX.

Justin Hughes, 31, told authorities his behavior was caused by watching anime and reading Japanese graphic novels, more commonly known as manga, according to the report on actionnewsjax.com., a CBS and Fox news affiliated station serving the Jacksonville area.

“Do you have children?” Hughes asked detectives. “If you do, keep them away from anime and manga. They’re perverted and sick, I am an idiot.”

Hughes was seen on a surveillance tape coaxing the girl into the closet and shutting the door, the victim can be seen leaving the closest 15 minutes later, WJAX reported.

Oh, yes. The whole "anime and manga made me do it" excuse.
Kinda like how spoons make me fat... :rolleyes:

I hope the best for the little kiddo.
I have a 3 year old daughter. If anyone tried to do anything, they'd most likely end up as a skinned torso.

Last edited:
I believe there is a connection. Oh, I don't think manga makes anyone a pedophile, but Japanese manga/anime/hentai attracts pedophiles like flys to shit.
They’re also attracted to Pampers advertisements. But, on another note I am totally out of the loop as I don’t know what any of those are except anime which I thought was just Japanese cartoons.

Back