• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
My free foods include, air, water, ice, mustard and lemons. What a diet huh?
So you could make a lemon & mustard slushie. Winning!

I live in the capitol of my state and I've never seen a needle disposal box in a restroom.
I live in a suburb of a big city and I have only seen them at medical centers and hospitals.

But always make a point of using Starbucks bathroom:)
Because of the handy needle disposal box. Am I right?? :p

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
My firm does meetings/forums at Marriott's a lot and I remember sometime in the last 10yrs they started "featuring" Starbucks coffee at their meetings. I was like, can you bring back the house blend?? I've always thought Starbucks coffee was nasty too.

Benighted

My brain hurts
Bold Member!
We have them in our larger/city public libraries. We've already had a few OD's and found paraphernalia and unfortunately they're in restrooms also used by kids. We're considering getting them in a couple of our suburban libraries, including the one I work for. Unfortunately being public buildings we don't have the option of refusing non-paying customers because none of our customers technically are paying customers. We just have to keep our fingers crossed people are with it enough to use them.

Dutchgirl

No, I've never stuck my finger in a dyke
Bold Member!
In Rotterdam the rest rooms in the public library are lit with blue lights. Makes it harder for addicts to find a vein.

notchback

Insensitive Asshole
Bold Member!
I've seen sharps containers in public restrooms for several years now. I've even seen them at church. Nothing new here.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I remember growing up Mc Donalds had a twenty minute time limit and the mall it was located in put metal studs on places that teens might try to sit so they did not hang out and disrupt the actual paying customers.

Could all these virtue signalers be upset because they have to endure the mess that they want others to accept.

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
Or they could just train their employees not to discriminate against black people or other people of color. Seems like a much better solution.

And the 2 black guys did not refuse to buy, they merely said they were waiting for someone and would order all together. Since whites at that Starbucks were allowed to do that, it actually was discrimination.
Well, they did do that. "No discrimination allowed against anyone at Starbucks! Even if they are obviously junkie pieces of shit who aren't buying anything!!" They signaled their 'wokeness' and it's gonna cost them. Go woke, go broke. Or just install facilities to allow the scum of the Earth to use your business as a shooting gallery.

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
And that was where they went wrong. Instead of simply training their employees not to discriminate based on race, they decided to open a "shooting galley". Stupid decision. Poor result.

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
And that was where they went wrong. Instead of simply training their employees not to discriminate based on race, they decided to open a "shooting galley". Stupid decision. Poor result.
I don't agree is was racial but I do agree with your point. They fucked up royal. Their response should have been "Anyone who is hanging out in Starbucks without buying anything gets kicked out, regardless of what they look like." And not "Everyone gets to hang out in Starbucks regardless of what they look like."

Last edited:

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
Agree. They fucked up royal. Their response should have been "Anyone who is hanging out in Starbucks without buying anything gets kicked out, regardless of what they look like."
That would work too. As long as they apply it to everyone equally, no problem.

Last edited:

Staff online