• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An unemployed mother-of-nine raking in nearly $2,000 a fortnight in handouts has demanded Centrelink give her even more cash because her friend gets a better deal than her.

Kelly, who says she plans to add another 'three or four' kids to her already larger-than-average brood, currently receives $1948 every two weeks in benefits.

When she discovered her friend - who also has nine children - receives $750 more than her, she demanded the Department of Human Services up her welfare to $2,700.

She told A Current Affair: 'I have a friend who has nine kids as well, she gets paid $2,700 a fortnight, so it's not fair.'

Kelly is unemployed and along with her family only lives off the taxpayer-funded money provided to her.

Kelly reportedly does not allow her partner 'Demo' to live under the same roof as her and their children so she can continue receiving a single-parent payment, in a controversial move which has brought widespread criticism.

She has reportedly also transferred one of the children over to Damo so he can start receiving payments as well.

'I don't think it (welfare payments) is enough for many families, especially for big families, just some people have more kids, some people have, you know, nine kids and it's just really tough to survive,' she said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ts-three-four-kids-demands-taxpayer-cash.html

$1948 every 2 weeks!?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me!? And then to complain about it? Fuck I hate people. This bitch needs to be sterilized and forced to get a job.

'I don't think it (welfare payments) is enough for many families, especially for big families, just some people have more kids, some people have, you know, nine kids and it's just really tough to survive,' she said.

GAH. Then don't have a large fucking family!! Those kids didn't appear by fucking MAGIC. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you have a large family you can support and then something happens... OK... but if you have 9 kids and already don't support them then having 4 more is fucking insanity and ALL ON YOU.

I just... :rage:

Parasite ... I bet her house is a mess.
Post automatically merged:

Parasite ... I bet her house is a mess.

Back