• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

knockout

The Californian, Go Brandon
Bold Member!
Just when you thought you had heard it all

ROME - Italy’s Justice Ministry has ordered a preliminary inquiry into an appeals court ruling that overturned a rape verdict in part by arguing that the woman who was attacked was too ugly to be a credible rape victim.

The ruling has sparked outrage in Italy, prompting a flash mob Monday outside the Ancona court, where protesters shouted “Shame!” and held up signs saying “indignation.”

FTA - The appeals sentence was handed down in 2017 — by an all-female panel — but the reasons behind it only emerged publicly when Italy’s high court annulled it on March 5 and ordered a retrial. The Court of Cassation said Wednesday its own reasons for ordering the retrial will be issued next month.

So at least all isn't lost. The rapists get a new trial. Now watch them get found guilty again but, because of all the increased scrutiny hovering over the courts, the sentence ends up being longer. That would be a nice ending to it..

Hey I can dream can't I?

Holy fuck, an all-female bench decided this shit? Look at what they based their decision on.

The appeals sentence quoted one of the suspects as saying he found the woman unattractive and had her listed as “Viking” on his cellphone.

She sounds like my type of girl, strong, confident, and not afraid to give shit back. Its not uncommon for Peruvian men to be small dick cowards, who are afraid of tall, strong minded women and these peckerheads probably only found the courage to rape her because they drugged and outnumbered her.

Last edited:
Back