• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

PRESCOTT, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- Two Chino Valley men were arrested on suspicion of transporting and selling a narcotic drug after more than 200 fentanyl pills were found under the genital of one of the men and a teen they were with, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office reported on Wednesday.

Around 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 2, the black Chevrolet 1500 truck of 50-year-old Randall Arrington was located and stopped in the area of Iron Springs Road near Williamson after it made several moving violations. A YCSO K9 came to sniff out the outside of the truck. An odor of illicit drugs was detected.

Inside the truck, detectives discovered a container with marijuana residue and drug paraphernalia. Detectives discovered that Arrington was also driving with a suspended license.

Based on the suspended driver's license and evidence found in the car, Arrington and his 43-year-old passenger William John Stevens were arrested.

Steven's son, a 17-year-old also in the truck, was detained.

During booking, officials found a bag tucked under Arrington's genitals filled with 73 blue "M30" fentanyl pills.

Although Stevens didn't have any illegal contraband on him, his son admitted to hiding a bag of blue pills near his genitals during an interview with officials. The bag contained three separate bags with 156 blue M30 pills.

Stevens' son said Arrington gave him the pills when they were previously in Mexico.

A pill sample was later tested positive for fentanyl. Thanks to Chino Valley Police Department and Partners Against Narcotics Trafficking (PANT), the drugs were seized before reaching any potential victims in Yavapai County.

The investigation started due to information acquired by the Chino Valley Police Department and shared with PANT detectives.

Based on the interviews and investigation, it was determined that Arrington, Stevens and Stevens' son knew about and were involved in the transportation of the fentanyl pills.

The charges against Arrington include transportation of a narcotic drug for sale and promoting prison contraband.

As gross as it is to admit it, I'm actually quite impressed with his ability to keep those pills hidden. The dude with the marijuana and the slippery butthole, and the chick who lost both her feminine product AND her drugs, could really stand to learn a thing or two from Old Floppy Sack here.
If they'd had Great Grandpa with them, they could have hidden the truck.

I must admit that I've spent a lot of time lately rolling my eyes & grinding my teeth at convoluted attempts at making clever thread titles with annoying puns.

But this thread title is a perfect example of a clever intro to petty gross people & thier crimes. It made me chuckle, anyway. :happy:

If they'd had Great Grandpa with them, they could have hidden the truck.

Thanks for that mental picture I will never be able to forget.... -_-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Partners Against Narcotics Trafficking (PANT)"
Did anyone else giggle at the acronym while reading a story about balls? No? Just me? okay then....

But seriously, it's like a joke. How many redneck drug dealers does it take to hide 200 Fenties??? GUESS!
2 and a half! hahahaha

Now I want a count on how many the kid had hidden under his tiny coconuts. Bc his balls may not have dropped into a full fledged hidey hole yet. If the one dude had 73, that's still 127 between the other two.

I must admit that I've spent a lot of time lately rolling my eyes & grinding my teeth at convoluted attempts at making clever thread titles with annoying puns.

But this thread title is a perfect example of a clever intro to petty gross people & thier crimes. It made me chuckle, anyway. :happy:
that's one way of putting it :cat: Ghost is raising the bar back up

That's so unfair! That's meth+pack a day smokers+lack of skincare face! LOL I'm going to go moisturize my tattoos now.....:hungover:

Psst, can I get some of that lotion?

Muriel, I used to think I'd not care when my tats got all saggy, but now I realize that I simply had this idea that it could never happen to me. As I come up on 40 this August, I'm totally thankful my stupid initial choices are thus far only terrible by the horrifying glimpse into my 90's young & tasteless self. I have wall flash dolphins making a yin-yang, but they're not yet floppy... Lol

Psst, can I get some of that lotion?

Muriel, I used to think I'd not care when my tats got all saggy, but now I realize that I simply had this idea that it could never happen to me. As I come up on 40 this August, I'm totally thankful my stupid initial choices are thus far only terrible by the horrifying glimpse into my 90's young & tasteless self. I have wall flash dolphins making a yin-yang, but they're not yet floppy... Lol

As long as they have not turned into flounders, you're fine. Keep on lotioning up!

1651887745456.png

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
ARRINGTONRANDALLL

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
07/06/2028ERCD

Commitment and Sentence Information 6 records

Commit#​
Sentence Length​
Sentence County​
Court Cause#​
Offense Date​