Video at the link!A daredevil climbed a 30-foot electricity pole before accidentally shocking himself and plummeting to the ground.
Tyler Uher had been drinking before performing the high-risk stunt in front of a crowd of student outside a house party near Ohio University, Athens, on Friday night.
Footage shows the raucous crowd of students cheering as they look up at the man perched at the top of an electricity pole.
Suddenly, he grips one of the power cables and sets his hand alight as he is electrocuted.
Cheers quickly turn to screams as he is left paralysed by the shock as he loses his footing and falls.
Sparks fly for a second time as he flips over in mid-air before crashing to the ground.
Witnesses are then seen scrambling to help him as he lies motionless.
Tyler later identified himself as the victim and posted an online fundraiser on Twitter begging for cash as he was unable to work.
The victim said: 'Hate doing this but I don't have a choice while I'm out of work.
He later tweeted: 'I broke three bones in my left leg and one broke through the skin. I have a slight fracture in my right hand and four minor breaks in my back. I also got a lot of burns from this. I will be out of work for at least eight weeks or more so anything helps. God bless'
A daredevil climbed a 30-foot electricity pole before accidentally suffering a shock before he plummeted to the ground. Tyler Uher from Athens, Ohio has suffered broken bones from falling.