• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A San Antonio man was arrested Wednesday morning accused of seriously injuring his infant daughter that died from head trauma.

San Antonio police spokesperson Jennifer Rodriguez said Arthur Martinez, 30, called authorities March 7, 2018 and said his daughter, Melanie, was in the blue in the face and not breathing. The 3-month-old was taken to the hospital, where doctors said she was suffering from head trauma and retinal hemorrhaging. Melanie died March 17, 2018 almost two weeks later.

Police said Martinez consistently changed his story and it did not match up with the injuries the child suffered. He told police his daughter was being fussy.

A grand jury issued a warrant for Martinez' arrest, charging him with serious bodily injury to a child.

@Satanica

Unfortunately I am starting to think that the daycare providers are just as shitty.

I was thinking that the mom could take time off to care for her baby.

Back