• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been charged with biting off her ex-boyfriend's tongue during a breakup after asking him for 'one last kiss'.

Adaia Lopez Esteve from Barcelona allegedly tore off her then-boyfriend's tongue in June 2017 and spat it out onto the floor before running away.

She is now facing up to eight years in prison over the incident, with the victim's lawyers asking for her to be jailed for ten years.

Local media said the couple met online in December 2016 and endured a tumultuous two-month relationship before they parted in February 2017.

The victim, who has not been named, was reportedly 'fed up of Esteve's mood swings'.

Shortly after the initial breakup, they restarted their relationship - but the boyfriend decided to break up with her again just four months later.

Esteve is said to have reacted aggressively to his decision, storming out of the flat before returning to apologise for her behaviour.

She allegedly then hugged her boyfriend and asked him for one 'last kiss', which she took advantage of by biting off his tongue, ripping it out of his mouth and spitting it onto the floor, local newspaper El Taquigrafo report.

Esteve then ran away, leaving her ex-boyfriend bleeding on the floor.

Love me some filters, but ffs, I am old as dirt.

Why do these young women who are in their aesthetic prime insist on making themselves look like caricatures of their former selves?

I am tired of cartoon people.

That is a sick bitch, too. Can you IMAGINE biting thru someone’s tongue? Fucking GROSS!

Back