• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CentreAussie

Trusted Member
Confirm Brett Kavanaugh
The Judge rightly called out the politics of ‘search and destroy.’

WSJ - Thursday’s Senate hearing on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination was an embarrassment that should have never happened. Judge Kavanaugh was right to call the confirmation process a “disgrace” in his passionate self-defense, and whatever one thinks of Christine Blasey Ford’s assault accusation, she offered no corroboration or new supporting evidence.
Ms. Ford certainly was a sympathetic witness—by her own admission “terrified” at the start and appearing to be emotionally fragile. Her description of the assault and its impact on her was wrenching. She clearly believes what she says happened to her. Her allegation should have been vetted privately, in confidence, as she said she would have preferred. Instead ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein held it for six weeks and it was leaked—perhaps to cause precisely such a hearing circus.

The real Democratic goal is to push a confirmation vote past Election Day. They can then spare their incumbents running for re-election from taking a difficult vote. If they win the election, they will then try to block any confirmation until they take over the Senate in January. No nominee to the right of Merrick Garland would then be confirmed in the final two years of the Trump Presidency. The Supreme Court would be divided 4-4 until 2021 at least.

Senate Republicans should understand that these are the real political stakes. This nomination isn’t only about the fate of a single man whose reputation can be discarded like some tabloid celebrity. This is about the future of the Supreme Court and who will control the Senate. If Republicans reject Mr. Kavanaugh based on what we know now, millions of voters will rightly be furious.

But as important, a rejection will bring dishonor to the Senate. It will validate the ambush and smear politics that Democrats are using. And it will turn Supreme Court nominations over to the justice of the social-media mob and the politics of accusation. It’s time for Senators to stand up and confirm Brett Kavanaugh.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/confirm-brett-kavanaugh-1538089143

Too many people are ass hurt because their plan to slander and destroy a man will be unsuccessful.

Just remember half of these Democratic hypocrites supported and praised Ted Kennedy.

Will they call for all members in their party that have been accused of and paid money to those who have accused them to resign?

We honest

Will they call for all members in their party that have been accused of and paid money to those who have accused them to resign?

[...]The Congressional Office of Compliance (OOC), now in the spotlight amid a wave of sexual harassment complaints on Capitol Hill, said last month that in total it has paid out more than $17 million in taxpayer dollars over 20 years to settle workplace complaints in Congress and the legislative branch.[...]
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/con...-sexual-harassment-accusers/story?id=51891212

Not all of the money paid out is sexual harrassment. A lot is for discrimination. And not based on decades old allegations with no evidence. So yeah, hypocrisy rules.

Jeff Flake just said to delay for an FBI investigation or he says NO. BOOM!!!!

One more time:hilarious::hilarious:

Jeff Flake just said to delay for an FBI investigation or he says NO. BOOM!!!!

Fuck them all hear @DIAFplease the only reason they want him confirmed is either they're stupid and bit rapey themselves or it's just to piss you off. They don't really care about anyone. And that's a sad and pathetic non life. He won't withstand an investigation after how we saw him react yesterday, so it's all good.

And I'm off to Hawaii for 10 days!! I'll enjoy it a lot more now! Have fun with the FBI and the rapey judge.

And before I walk out the door, Senator Lisa Murkowski also just said NO without an FBI investigation. They no longer have the votes. Not even with Pence in their pocket. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hungover:

At this point the biggest concern shouldnt be whether we believe he assaulted girls or not. The most alarming thing now is how termperamental and unhinged and aggressive he came across during his testimony. His behavior was disgraceful and outrageous. This is not the type of intelligent, calm, careful thinking, even-keeledintelligent legal wizard i want sitting on the highest court in the land. No thanks to Kavanough after that, and i dont even care if he raped or not at this point.

I don't like the way Kavanauh dragged his young daughter into it with her prayer. I have no problem with it if it is true, but it is private family discussion.
Too many a poliician drags their children into a news item.
No matter what the party, or the controversy, or how much your children react. LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE. period.
Teach the advantages of family privacy to your children, and keep them away from the news media vampires at all costs.

Last edited:
Ana Navarro
twit_verified_16.png

This entire: “I do believe something happened to Dr. Ford, but I don’t believe it was Kavanaugh” defense is so ridiculous. I’d much rather they just say, “I believe Dr. Ford, but I really don’t give a damn.”

DING DING DING. If you don't like gay people or black people or brown people in general or poor people or people of other religions, I wish people would just fucking say it. I am sick of this mask people wear and pretend it's anything other than what it is.

Dr Ford is white, married to a man, wealthy and of Christian heritage. What could this possibly have to do with race, economic status, religion or sexuality? She checks all of your hate boxes - straight, white, with money and education, all except for that pesky vag, that is...

Last edited:
So does this mean that after the FBI clears Kavanaugh for the 7th time, you will all except the fact that he is not a rapist?

Last edited:
I think this is a good thing as long as he’s found innocent or guilty within a week and if innocent anyone not giving him a positive vote, is a party voting asshole
They’ve spent so much time investigating this guy another week is more than enough time

I think this is a good thing as long as he’s found innocent or guilty within a week and if innocent anyone not giving him a positive vote, is a party voting asshole
They’ve spent so much time investigating this guy another week is more than enough time

It's plenty of time. The investigation is pretty much done already and the FBI doesn't determine guilt or innocence. Dr Ford, Judge Kavanaugh and every supposed "witness" have made sworn statements. There is zero to go on. There is nothing except the vague allegation of one woman. What are they expecting? The FBI just to walk around Kav's hometown knocking on random doors and hoping somebody has evidence that they never thought to mention to anyone in the last week?

This is just political pandering, Kavanaugh is already close to being the most thoroughly investigated and vetted man in the United States. Yet not one tiny shred of wrong doing anywhere in his past.

Amazing how many people are buying into this 'he got angry so he's a bad man' bullshit. You all know damn well he was justified after a week of enduring the hackiest, most corrupt, political smear campaign in living memory.

Ok, let's imagine he didn't get angry. CNN would be calling him 'cold' and 'robotic', telling you fools that 'he must be guilty, only a monster could stay composed in these circumstances, an innocent man would have been angry'. Then you'd all agree.

Last edited:
I don't like the way Kavanauh dragged his young daughter into it with her prayer. I have no problem with it if it is true, but it is private family discussion.
No matter what the party, or the controversy, or how much your children react. LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE. period.
Teach the advantages of family privacy to your children, and keep them away from the news media vampires at all costs.

Oh man that was one of the most cringe worthy things ive ever heard anyone say EVER.

What's worse is i dont even get what point he was tryin to make. Ok dude, your daughter is a thoughtful kid and likes praying for people, what does that have to do with whether youre a scumbag or not? Just so fucking pointless and impertinent. Truly gagworthy. This guy is such a sleazy creep. That testimony he gave the other day sealed the deal for me, i hate him. Honestly i dont see how anyone that supported him before he spoke could support him after, and i again am speaking towards reasons outside of the assault allegations. What a whiny, blowhard, manipulative sleazy bitch.

Last edited:
“Alternating between weeping and yelling, he exemplified the conservative’s embrace of bluster and petulance as rhetorical tools. Going on about his harmless love of beer, spinning unbelievably chaste interpretations of what was, by all other accounts, his youthful habit of blatant debauchery, he was as Trumpian as Trump himself, louder than the loudest on Fox News.”

Kavanaugh is unfit to serve on the Supreme Court. His opening statement more than proved his bias. How can a judge be fair if he's clearly under the thumb of the most corrupt administration since Nixon?

You're just jealous that you don't have calendar that depicts golf with dad, tennis with mom ... trips to new york, movie date nights ... parties with friends ... foot ball camp or beach week.

*** I've never drank until I blacked out, so I believe him on that, and any time puked I remembered it ... and remembered how I got home ... got to bed ... so I think he's being truthful.

The person who has no recollection of the events save that she was sure it was Brett Kavenaugh that groped her (because she definitely wasn't raped) was Christine Blasey Ford.

The FBI investigation is a good thing ... I agree with it, because they wont just be investigating Kavenaugh ... .EVERYONE involved is going to be under the same scrutiny.

Well while you're asking them to leave children out of it ... you should also ask that false rape allegations should be left out of it too.

These claims are life changing ... he could loose his job ... his impeccable reputation, the man teaches, mentors and coaches ... all of these things will have an impact on his livelihood and his daughters, who are obviously very thoughtful young people.

But, but, shes just a poor victim, had "nothing to gain" by coming forward.... That's just 3/4 of million that we know about. How much under the table?

Oh man that was one of the most cringe worthy things ive ever heard anyone say EVER.

What's worse is i dont even get what point he was tryin to make. Ok dude, your daughter is a thoughtful kid and likes praying for people, what does that have to do with whether youre a scumbag or not? Just so fucking pointless and impertinent. Truly gagworthy. This guy is such a sleazy creep. That testimony he gave the other day sealed the deal for me, i hate him. Honestly i dont see how anyone that supported him before he spoke could support him after, and i again am speaking towards reasons outside of the assault allegations. What a whiny, blowhard, manipulative sleazy bitch.

Forgiveness and praying for the redemption of your enemies are core philosophies of Christian faith, philosophies that I don't personally subscribe to. But some men who are better than I do . He was trying to demonstrate the kind of man that he is in the face of malicious, evil lies. They called him the leader of a rape gang, a violent sexual predator with nothing at all to back it up. And they did it in front of the entire world. Judge Kavanagah, the man that no one could touch after 6 FBI background investigations and months and months of scrutiny and interrogation before the SJC. They couldn't get to him, they had absolutely ZERO. And just because 'some' hate him and in a democracy 'some' isn't enough, they subverted your democracy, threw away the basic principles of justice, not to mention human decency. They exposed themselves for what they are and the people who support this charade as ignorant or corrupt.

How would you handle being falsely accused of multiple violent sexual felonies? Would you be nice and polite? Would ya show how much you care about the poor innocent victim while expressing sympathy the metoo movement? Maybe you'd just bend over the defense table and take a 12 inch black strap-on from an obese 3rd wave feminist with a purple crew-cut and fifteen piercings?

Ana Navarro
twit_verified_16.png

@ananavarro | 1,010,450 followers

Activity Map Analyse Visualise Alert

This entire: “I do believe something happened to Dr. Ford, but I don’t believe it was Kavanaugh” defense is so ridiculous. I’d much rather they just say, “I believe Dr. Ford, but I really don’t give a damn.”

DING DING DING. If you don't like gay people or black people or brown people in general or poor people or people of other religions, I wish people would just fucking say it. I am sick of this mask people wear and pretend it's anything other than what it is.

sorry. ain't got it because it ain't real. just like racist quotes and video of alex jones never manifested. it doesn't exist but repeating lies.....well.

Screenshot_20180929-032347.jpg

where do these lefties get their tactics?

Dr Ford is white, married to a man, wealthy and of Christian heritage. What could this possibly have to do with race, economic status, religion or sexuality? She checks all of your hate boxes - straight, white, with money and education, all except for that pesky vag, that is...

thoroughly enjoyable read.

Yes, agree on credibility But I still believe that an adult should not mention their children in a job battle, even the Supreme Court. It's quite a temptation, but just don't go there.

He was talking about impact ... the man is a teacher, a mentor, and the coach of his daughter's basket ball team ... the democrats are focused on this seat ... Kavenaugh is ahead of them in that he considering the impact on his whole life, including coaching ... he is absolutely right to mention it. I'm personally glad he did, because I didn't realise he wasn't exaggerating he said this was destroying his life, until he spoke of being the coach, mentor, teacher ... as well a judge.

Fuck them all hear @DIAFplease the only reason they want him confirmed is either they're stupid and bit rapey themselves or it's just to piss you off. They don't really care about anyone. And that's a sad and pathetic non life. He won't withstand an investigation after how we saw him react yesterday, so it's all good.

There's a case up before the dockets that they want Kavanaugh to be able to have a SCOTUS decision about; I'm sorry I don't recall the case name ATM, but it involves allowing a broad expansion of POTUS powers of pardoning to include state felonies, which has always been impossible under the constitution and in legal precedent. That, combined with Kavanaugh's current stance that the POTUS can't be charged/face trial in criminal or civil courts while in office, and can not be impeached - even though he was on Ken Starr's Special Prosecutor team and had some very intense and extreme questions regarding Clinton's sexuality/practices he wanted asked, and was quite proud that he helped Clinton's senate impeachment -IMO, these are the only reasons they insist on pushing Kavanaugh through the nomination process as quickly as possible, before the midterms.
Clinton faced civil charges during his office tenure, so again, legal precedent contradicts all of Kavanaugh's current stances.

At this point the biggest concern shouldnt be whether we believe he assaulted girls or not. The most alarming thing now is how termperamental and unhinged and aggressive he came across during his testimony. His behavior was disgraceful and outrageous. This is not the type of intelligent, calm, careful thinking, even-keeledintelligent legal wizard i want sitting on the highest court in the land. No thanks to Kavanough after that, and i dont even care if he raped or not at this point.

All of this, @JackBurton !

If Kavanaugh had been a woman, and testified in the same manner, he'd have been called "hysterical".
He behaved in a manner unfit for any jurist on the bench, let alone as a federal Judge in a SCOTUS nomination hearing.
His responses to the female senate judiciary members were appalling, he tried and succeeded at least once to completely filibuster senator Leahy without answering the question, but managed to give direct "yes or no" answers to the GOP senate judiciary members who actually asked any questions - most did nothing more than give rally style speeches of nothing but praise and lauding with few if any questions.
NB: All of the female senators on the senate judiciary committee are democrats; there has *never* been a single female GOP to sit on the senate judiciary committee in the history of congress.

Jack's final sentence sums up my own feelings perfectly, IMO at this point it's irrelevant if he was or was not Dr. Ford's attacker, his behavior negates
any ability to be impartial, nonpartisan or represent equal justice for all in the eyes and ears of the law.
We saw him raging and dodging simple questioning (many of the questions were asked kindly) while sober; "I still like beers." - I'd hate to see how explosive he may be when drinking.

There's a case up before the dockets that they want Kavanaugh to be able to have a SCOTUS decision about; I'm sorry I don't recall the case name ATM, but it involves allowing a broad expansion of POTUS powers of pardoning to include state felonies, which has always been impossible under the constitution and in legal precedent. That, combined with Kavanaugh's current stance that the POTUS can't be charged/face trial in criminal or civil courts while in office, and can not be impeached - even though he was on Ken Starr's Special Prosecutor team and had some very intense and extreme questions regarding Clinton's sexuality/practices he wanted asked, and was quite proud that he helped Clinton's senate impeachment -IMO, these are the only reasons they insist on pushing Kavanaugh through the nomination process as quickly as possible, before the midterms.
Clinton faced civil charges during his office tenure, so again, legal precedent contradicts all of Kavanaugh's current stances.

All of this, @JackBurton !

If Kavanaugh had been a woman, and testified in the same manner, he'd have been called "hysterical".
He behaved in a manner unfit for any jurist on the bench, let alone as a federal Judge in a SCOTUS nomination hearing.
His responses to the female senate judiciary members were appalling, he tried and succeeded at least once to completely filibuster senator Leahy without answering the question, but managed to give direct "yes or no" answers to the GOP senate judiciary members who actually asked any questions - most did nothing more than give rally style speeches of nothing but praise and lauding with few if any questions.
NB: All of the female senators on the senate judiciary committee are democrats; there has *never* been a single female GOP to sit on the senate judiciary committee in the history of congress.

Jack's final sentence sums up my own feelings perfectly, IMO at this point it's irrelevant if he was or was not Dr. Ford's attacker, his behavior negates
any ability to be impartial, nonpartisan or represent equal justice for all in the eyes and ears of the law.
We saw him raging and dodging simple questioning (many of the questions were asked kindly) while sober; "I still like beers." - I'd hate to see how explosive he may be when drinking.

Brilliant words. Spot on

Forgiveness and praying for the redemption of your enemies are core philosophies of Christian faith, philosophies that I don't personally subscribe to. But some men who are better than I do . He was trying to demonstrate the kind of man that he is in the face of malicious, evil lies.

Thanks for the completely pointless and absurdly obvious, unnecessary addition to the thread. His daughter likes to pray because she's a christian, got it. Still not sure what in the fuck that has to do with him or whether he forced himself on some broad or not.

Thanks for the completely pointless and absurdly obvious, unnecessary addition to the thread. His daughter likes to pray because she's a christian, got it. Still not sure what in the fuck that has to do with him or whether he forced himself on some broad or not.

No problem. Let me know when I've posted one tenth of the rubbish that you have.

It doesn't matter if you are a saint or a scoundrel. DON' T MENTION YOUR CHILDREN.
And Ms. Ford... it's too late for you too. There were many opportunities. What took you so long?. Sorry, no more credibility,

Stop Shaming Victims of Sexual Assault for Not Reporting.

1538221039724.png

“Why didn’t she report it before?” “Why didn’t she come forward a long time ago, right after it happened?”

Sixty-three percent of sexual assaults are not reported for a plethora of reasons.

Being sexually assaulted is one of the most shame inducing traumas that a person can experience. So it is understandable that victims don’t need to be further traumatized by being shamed for not reporting the crime. And yet, that is exactly what happens whenever we hear, for the first time, about a sexual assault that occurred months or years ago.

Shame is at the core of the intense emotional wounding women (and men) experience when they are sexually violated. Sexual assault is by its very nature humiliating and dehumanizing. The victim feels invaded and defiled while simultaneously experiencing the indignity of being helpless and at the mercy of another person. Self-blame is by far, the most devastating after effect of being sexually violated.

And of course as we live in a victim blaming culture in which one doesn't have to make any great leap to understand why victims are afraid to step forward for fear of being blamed for their own humiliating degradation and victimization.

We have an epidemic on our hands when it comes to sexual assault, with an estimated 321,500 Americans twelve and older being sexually assaulted each year.

The truth is, victims do not cause themselves to be raped. People can and frequently do abuse and rape others “without their permission,” and people can and do control others against their will. There is only one thing that causes a woman to be raped and that would be the rapist.

Last edited:
Back