• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Whoa. How about a mugshot warning?

If your eye was that bung, why on Earth would you accentuate it with makeup and false eye lashes?

Is she for real?

She looks like a movie prop.
Post automatically merged:

Whoa. How about a mugshot warning?

If your eye was that bung, why on Earth would you accentuate it with makeup and false eye lashes?
Because her eyes are her best feature.

*Shudder

Last edited:
Ok so I just read about the chick who forced her musty muffin on a dude, and I honestly thought I would prefer hot grease until I looked at this woman, now I'm really regretting eating before I got on.....

I checked out the slide show, the mugshot on this page is not even the scariest one. :eek:

Y'all it's been 20 years since her last felony. She had slowed down as of late, but she perking back up, hot grease this week, who knows for next week because the judge released her and told her to stay away from the victim. That always works.:rolleyes:

Back