• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I think most of us are using "crow" to mean "a medium large black bird".

Speaking of massage, there is an amazing video of a woman massaging a large golden eagle who is laying on his back in her lap making cute noises.
Yes, it was my error of put crow in the title. I should have put bird.

As far as the lady and the eagle.

I hard a yellow nape parrot I rescued.
He was living in a gage hardly large enough for a parakeet. It was heaped with shit, his tiny little plastic water dish was green with slime because the owner couldn't reach inside the cage. She would use a plant watering can to put water in and drop sunflower seeds from the top. (Sunflower seeds is a bad diet. Okay in the mix but he ate nothing but sunflower seeds)

I always took home animals that were a challenge. So I took rocky home,
Got him a large wrought iron cage, great food, toys to play with. Over time, I got him to step up on my hand and move from inside the cage to the top. I got to where I could put my had up to him and he would step right up. I could let him sit in me while i watched TV. After a couple of years, I felt we had made major progress. He was still biting me once in a while and I was careful not to do too much that would piss him off.

One evening I had my new boyfriend's parents over for dinner and his mother picked him up and flipped him upside down and held him like a baby. She lifted him back up and talked to him in the face while kissing him. He climbed on her shoulder. All this was happening and I was gobsmacked. I kept telling her to be careful, he's not very friendly.
She kept saying hes not going to bite me. He was cooing to her, making the sweetest sounds. When it was time to eat, I reached my hand in front of him to step up and he made a growl and bit me so bad I was gushing blood.
She had to put him in his cage.
That next weekend was mother's day.
I loaded his cages, toys, food and him into my van. Knocked on her door and said happy mother's day. She was so happy she cried.

Latest posts

Back