• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...y.html/?_ga=1.177207141.1358762430.1459539429
A 20-year-old man is suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend as they hid in a bathroom at an Irving apartment Wednesday.

Elizabeth Adams, 19, and James Tews, 20, were found dead about 5:25 p.m. in the apartment in the 300 block of Rolston Road.

Adams’ ex-boyfriend, Christopher Rubio, was arrested on a capital murder charge.

Adams was living in a different apartment with Rubio and their two children. An initial report indicated that Rubio was angry that Adams had moved out of her apartment, Irving police spokesman James McLellan said.
[....]
she moved out of Rubio’s apartment and into her mother’s apartment in the 300 block of Rolston Road. She had bruises on her body, her mother told KTVT-TV (Channel 11).

But the ex came looking for her at the new apartment while Adams, a friend and her three siblings were there, KTVT reported.

“He came and grabbed a gun. He kicked in my door, put the gun up to my son and asked where his sister was,” Adams’ mother, Connie Adams, told KTVT.

She said Adams ran into a bathroom with Tews, but Rubio shot through the door and killed them both.

“She was life, she was my heart, she was my rock,” the sobbing mother said in an interview.
[....]
Ci0c3CUVAAAlUL4.jpg

Small dicked, insecure jealous, fucker.
Have him drawn and quartered through fund raising tug o war for the victims survivors.
Put it up on pay per view....here's my $19.95.

I just can't wrap my head around how anyone gets to this point. How anyone arrives at this much hatred, this much impulsivity. How anyone could think this is a worthwhile endeavor.

And then I'm like, oh, right. A whole bunch of people have an IQ below 100.

I can't imagine what I'd do if my daughter came over with bruises from her boyfriend. What I do know is that the pathetic fuck will be wishing he hadn't. Mina's father and I have been shaking down creeps ever since we took custody of my little sister.

I can understand the hatred, but I can't understand the idiocy of giving up one's freedom and life to murder somebody, which fucking solves nothing and only creates a bigger problem. But then, like Athena said...IQs below 100, which is what our political body strives to create through a dumbed-down educational system that rewards entitlement.

And I guess the stupid fucker STILL wonders why she moved out? :rolleyes:

He's a red zone case, for sure. Blinded by his rage. I wonder which side of the family will end up with the children?

@Satanica @BuffettGirl @Sejanus
Christopher Rubio woke up one day in May 2016 and discovered his ex-girlfriend and their children were gone. So he grabbed a shotgun.

Rubio went to the home of his ex's mother and found Elizabeth Adams, 19, hiding in the bathroom with her new boyfriend, James Tews, 20.

He fired five times at the couple killing both.

Adams moved out of Rubio's home while he was asleep with his live-in girlfriend.

Rubio who put up no defense was given an automatic life sentence without the possibilty of parole.

The new Vag knowing he had the shotgun called his mama instead of the cops.

This guy is one of the standout pricks that I absolutely despise on here.
No torture no death would be adequate enough for the scum.

Oh and let us not forget his girlfriend 2.0.
That twat should have called the cops.

I suppose the good news here is that the bubble headed Rubio gets to die behind bars. May his fellow inmates make him feel really special and welcome every day of his miserable life.

From @Sugar Cookie's link:

Rubio's attorney, Paul Johnson, hadn't disputed any facts or asked any questions.
During closing arguments, Johnson told jurors Rubio was "entitled to a trial," but the attorney didn't want to insult their intelligence.
"I'm not going to sit here and make a mockery of common sense," Johnson said.

Gotta give the "defence" lawyer props for this.

Back