• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567722514160.png

An Iranian woman set herself on fire outside a courthouse in Tehran on Monday to protest being charged with trying to impersonate a man and illegally attend a soccer match, according to reports.

The woman was charged with “insulting the public by defying the dress code for women,” court documents said, and was told she could face six months in prison. She set herself on fire after leaving the courthouse, The Telegraph reported Wednesday.

The woman, identified only as “Sahar,” was arrested earlier this year after she allegedly tried to enter the stadium dressed as a man and resisted arrest. Since the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the country's Islamic government has banned women from attending sporting events.

After setting herself ablaze, she was taken to Motahari Hospital. She was in intensive care with burns over 90 percent of her body, a doctor told Iran’s Rokna News Agency, The Times of Israel reported.

The woman was detained and released on bail after she tried to attend the soccer match in March, her sister told Rokna.

Her sister, who was not identified, also said the woman had bipolar disorder.

FIFA has campaigned for Iranian women to be allowed to attend soccer matches in Iran.

FIFA isn't in the business of forcing Western culture on the world. Perhaps next you want to prohibit Middle Eastern doctors from entering the US until they allow women to castrate their sons, block their puberty, and call them transgenders.
If goatfucking, misogynistic fuckstains hate Western culture so much then maybe they shouldn’t play a western sport.

This makes me want to cry.
Post automatically merged:

Article reads - "After setting herself ablaze, she was taken to Motahari Hospital. She was in intensive care with burns over 90 percent of her body ".
Good call ! That should teach them a lesson
I'm sure she would have preferred to die ..as would I.

Last edited:
FIFA isn't in the business of forcing Western culture on the world. Perhaps next you want to prohibit Middle Eastern doctors from entering the US until they allow women to castrate their sons, block their puberty, and call them transgenders.
Wtf is this comment even... None of these things are US laws

Hmm, you kinda sound like another guy on here who hates everything. That you, Jack?

I understand that cultures have their own rules and belief systems, and I don't like others forcing their ideals on me, but fuck this. The shit that women have to deal with all over the world is disgusting. It's time to grow up and get with the program and stop treating women like fucking dirt and property.

My phrasing probably leaves a lot to be desired, but I think you get what I'm trying to say.

Goatfucking is still more civilized then legally allowing women to groom their 3 year old boys to say they are girls then forcibly injecting them with puberty blockers and eventually cutting off their genitals and drilling a hole in their place. Thank God there's still the Middle East in this clown world. If some b**ch tries doing that to her son in Saudi Arabia they'll cut her f**king face to ribbons.
What the actual fuck are you talking about, little incel?

Hmm, you kinda sound like another guy on here who hates everything. That you, Jack?

Nahhh if Jack has something to say he'll come in under his own name and say exactly what he thinks. Love him or hate him, Jack ain't no coward.

forcibly injecting them with puberty blockers and eventually cutting off their genitals and drilling a hole in their place.

While I generally don't respond to trolls I have to observe here that you plainly have absolutely no idea how transitioning actually works. Cause this isn't even remotely it.

Last edited:
Goatfucking is still more civilized then legally allowing women to groom their 3 year old boys to say they are girls then forcibly injecting them with puberty blockers and eventually cutting off their genitals and drilling a hole in their place. Thank God there's still the Middle East in this clown world. If some b**ch tries doing that to her son in Saudi Arabia they'll cut her f**king face to ribbons.
FB_IMG_1554750351650.jpg

.... little incel ....
To much Kool- Aid drinking. Probably a closeted homosexual.
I think you are both might be right about Jazzass. It appears they're cool with goat fucking and calling women "bitches".

I bet you that Jazzass is a big fan of "The Handmaid's Tale" and wishes to live in that world.

Last edited:
There's tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of boys in the US right now taking puberty blockers and being prepared for genital surgery by their mothers. Essentially some bitch who's never gotten over her disgust of the male "rape tool" and can't handle the fact that one of the enemy came out of her own womb, so she sets out to groom him to accept being maimed and butchered under the guise of the "transitioning to a girl". It's always the mother.
Hundreds of thousands ... again, link please. This is something that is definitely happening to both male and female children. I agree with you only to the point that people are permanently fucking their kids up with these methods and doctors who are experimenting with these children's lives shouldn't be doctors. But you need to get a genuine grip on reality. I'm not even saying that to be mean. I'm worried about you.

There's tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of boys in the US right now taking puberty blockers and being prepared for genital surgery by their mothers. Essentially some bitch who's never gotten over her disgust of the male "rape tool" and can't handle the fact that one of the enemy came out of her own womb, so she sets out to groom him to accept being maimed and butchered under the guise of the "transitioning to a girl". It's always the mother.
This is not even remotely accurate.
Cite one single legitimate source, I'll wait.
No parent actively wants their kid to go through something like that.
Sorry your mom fucked up or whatever. Not all women are bad.

Nahhh if Jack has something to say he'll come in under his own name and say exactly what he thinks. Love him or hate him, Jack ain't no coward.

While I generally don't respond to trolls I have to observe here that you plainly have absolutely no idea how transitioning actually works. Cause this isn't even remotely it.
Well you got that right. Lol

Hi Jac, I’m from californica, we have a lot of stupid people in San Francisco, you from San Francisco?

It is absurd that FIFA of all fucking scumbag corrupt organizations is trying to make out like they give a single shit about women. Let's not forget the next World Cup destination...Qatar. Stellar womens rights there for sure. Fucking nonsense. Fuck FIFA.

All middle eastern countries are fucking shitholes.

The worst thing about this is that someone did such a thing in such a very public place, yet we have NO cellphone recording of the torchin!!??? What the FUCK!!?!?!?

Wtf is this comment even... None of these things are US laws

WHat the fuck? I have nothing but positive things to say for trannies. Well, outside of the FACT that theyre creepy as shit and a disproportionately high number of em end up as serial killers.

Last edited:
Back