• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
the trucks stop thing and the amount of missing women sounds like of like another long haul regular route serial killer, areas like that they are so "mid-west" they aren't on guard enough or it could be a hit and grab type scenario more than a couple of cases vic was bumped with a car or bike then snatched when jogging

Last edited:
Mollie Tibbetts case: Murder charge filed in case of student found dead

Last Updated Aug 21, 2018 6:07 PM EDT

POWESHIEK, Iowa -- A murder charge has been filed against a man who led investigators to remains believed to be the body of 20-year-old college student Mollie Tibbetts, who disappeared from her small hometown in central Iowa one month ago. The body was discovered in a field in rural Poweshiek County, which includes Tibbetts' hometown of Brooklyn, Iowa, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said in a press release.

Officials say the suspect, 24-year-old Cristhian Bahena Rivera, is a Mexican national who is in the country illegally. Investigators believe Rivera followed Tibbetts on July 18 and abducted her as she was out for a jog.

Surveillance video showed a car that investigators traced back to Rivera, said Rick Rahn, a special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation. Rivera is being being held on a federal immigration detainer.

08-21-2018-dci-cristhianbahenariveramugshot.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mollie...dent-found-dead-live-updates-today-2018-8-21/

Sounds open and shut. Not sure why he doesnt go ahead and fully admit what happened when hes given so much else up.

Amazing they had surveillance footage in a rural area.

No death penalty in Iowa. Best he can get is life without parole.

--Al

Yep. It's the candyass, liberal paradise of Americas heartland. Very bizarre how Iowa gets down. One of the first to legalize gay marriage too.

4F4969C200000578-6084291-Rivera_has_been_living_illegally_in_Iowa_for_between_four_and_se-m-18_1534888026246.jpg

'Rivera admitted to making contact with the female running in Brooklyn and that he pursued her in his vehicle in an area east of Brooklyn. Defendant Rivera stated he parked the vehicle, got out and was running behind her and alongside of her.

'Rivera stated that she grabbed her phone and said: 'I'm gonna call the police.'

'Rivera said he then panicked and he got mad and that he 'blocked' his memory which is what he does when he gets very upset and does't remember anything after that until he came to at an intersection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-missing-Iowa-student-Mollie-Tibbetts.html

I can see his defense will be to blame Mollie, the victim. Her threatening to call the police made him fear deportation and to him it was a life or death decision since he fled that paradise (sic) for fear of violence (how ironic).

This has less to do with illegal immigration and more to do with humans being shitty to one another.
This could have happened even if the perpetrator was white and acting like Mexicans are more predisposed to violence is ignoring the hundreds of murders committed in communities predominantly homogeneous in ethnicity.
It's sad that she is dead but its becos of one asshole not a whole group of people.

Please tell me, how many innocent American lives have to be taken before illegal immigration becomes a problem for you? Clearly 1 isn't enough. How about 10, or 100, or 1000? Seriously, what amount of dead young women is too many?
you're right it started around 1491

Please tell me that you are saying something other than "white people are illegal immigrants too, therefore they have it coming".
you really like to read a lot into a remark no but massive carnage did come when they did and by their hands specifically for exploitation for greed, all kinds of documentation on that, but trying to project I said anything about anyone having it coming is kind of a twist in your own mind

you really like to read a lot into a remark no but massive carnage did come when they did and by their hands specifically for exploitation for greed, all kinds of documentation on that, but trying to project I said anything about anyone having it coming is kind of a twist in your own mind

I'm assumed you were alluding to Columbus, so typical liberal shit from you. "White people did bad things 100's of years ago, therefore people who aren't white can't do anything wrong." Go explain your bullshit rationalizations to this dead girls family.

I'll ask you as well. How many murders of American young women at the hands of illegal immigrants will it take before it becomes a problem for you? Just give me a number.

I'll ask you as well. How many murders of American young women at the hands of illegal immigrants will it take before it becomes a problem for you? Just give me a number.
in comparison with ones born on this side of the border? It would be minute I can tell you that right now. I think that is one of the craziest type of questions and normally would give you some pass, being a foreigner yourself, but just can't. Most women are murdered by people they have some acquaintance of or know then it goes from there.

Back