• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Scumbag wants a payday, earn back all that child support money his homicidal snaggletoothed whore baby mama was no doubt blowing on condoms and morning after pills.
Apparently she was blowing it...(the child support-don’t be gross) on something else.

@Satanica
Former Long Beach police officer Cassie Barker was led out of a courtroom Monday to begin serving her prison sentence in the hot-car death of her 3-year-old daughter.

Judge Larry Bourgeois gave the 29-year-old expectant mother the maximum sentence of 20 years in prison for manslaughter after Cheyenne Hyer died Sept. 30, 2016.

Barker said she had left Cheyenne in the back of her patrol car while she went into her supervisor’s home, had sex with him and fell asleep. The then-supervisor said he didn’t know the toddler was in the car.

When she entered her guilty plea last month, the judge said he didn’t know what punishment “could be worse than what you have already experienced.”

What is worse is what Cheyenne experienced.

I dont understand why the male officer is being fired or charged. What exactly did he do wrong?

The most tragic aspect of this story is that with all the attorney fees and jail time, this bitch likely wont ever be able to afford braces.
He was her supervisor, that's why.

@Satanica
A former Mississippi Gulf Coast police officer has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of her three-year-old daughter, who was left in a patrol car while her mother had sex with a supervisor.

Cassie Barker, 29, received the maximum sentence for manslaughter on Monday in Harrison County court after having pleaded guilty last month in the September 2016 death of her daughter Cheyenne Hyer.

At Monday's sentencing, Judge Lawrence Bourgeois said Barker failed in her responsibility to 'protect and serve' as a mother and as a police officer.

'You left your own flesh and blood in that car while you were in an air conditioned house to have sexual relations,' the judge told the expecting mother.

When given the chance to address Bourgeois, Barker fought back tears as she said: 'I want to say that the only person I owe an apology to was my daughter because nobody else was in her life but me.'

Barker took a shot at Ryan Hyer ( father) in her statement to the judge, saying: 'The last time I spoke to him was in July [2016]. He doesn’t even know what her favorite toys are.'

Hyer admitted that he hadn't seen Cheyenne since he left Mississippi to live in Jacksonville, Florida, a year before the girl's death after he caught Barker cheating on him with her police supervisor.

He also admitted that he hadn't been paying child support because 'it never came up'.

Back