• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
6dLCjcp.jpg

The girl's father was taken into custody but has not yet been charged
The body of a 10-year-old girl was found in a trash can at a Gwinnett County apartment complex, county police said.

Homicide detectives and a medical examiner are on the scene at the Landmark at Coventry Pointe Apartments at Veranda Chase Drive in unincorporated Lawrenceville.

Gwinnett County Police said a man called 911 shortly before 4 a.m. and said he wanted to commit suicide. He told dispatchers that there was a dead body with him and that his daughter drank “some type of chemical” and had died.

When officers arrived, they found a man standing in a breezeway of the apartment complex. He pointed to a trash can in a recreation area, where officers found a badly burned child’s body.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/report-body-of-10-year-old-girl-found-in-gwinnett-/nbf4M/

Maybe they meant the body was badly chemically burned... Right? Because... uh... kid drank Drano? Not because her dad set her on fire?

Don't mind me, just trying to make this marginally less horrific in my mind.
Anything is possible, but of of course I was just being sarcastic.;)

The victim has been identified as 10-year-old Emani Moss. The father, Eman Moss, and the stepmother, Tiffany Moss, have been arrested, police said. They are both being charged with felony murder, cruelty to children in the first degree, and concealing a body.
Both are being held at the Gwinnett County Detention Center.
From the article above.

Details! What did these monsters do to this poor baby and WHY? Burned her body and tossed her out like TRASH! I just don't want to hear she was sexually abused although ongoing abuse is just as bad. Why have children if this is what you do?

The grandmother of the 10-year-old girl whose body was found badly burned inside a trash can at a Gwinnett County apartment complex says this was a tragedy that could have been prevented.
[...]

Emani's grandmother, Robin Moss, says the 10-year-old's life was a contrast between unconditional love and terror as she spent most of her life in the middle of a custody battle. She says the last words she ever heard out of her granddaughter's mouth were "Grandmommy, I love you and I might not see you again." She says she is now haunted by those words.

She says Emani lived with her father and stepmother in a Gwinnett County apartment, but it was anything but stable. She says Emani lived with her and her aunt off and on for years. She says they tried their best to shower the young girl with love.

Robin Moss says Emain's father finally took custody of her, and he soon married. Shortly after, his wife, Tiffany was charged with abusing Emani.

After that, Emani stayed with her grandmother for the next six months until Tiffany completed her counseling and child training courses. Despite her grandmother's cry, Emani was placed back into the couple's custody.

Now, Emani is dead and her stepmother and her father are both being held in the Gwinnett County Detention Center.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/23861314/police-10-year-olds-body-found-burned-in-trash-can

Tiffany was charged with abusing Emani.
After that, Emani stayed with her grandmother for the next six months until Tiffany completed her counseling and child training courses. Despite her grandmother's cry, Emani was placed back into the couple's custody.
Like I said, Mommy Extraordinaire? Sounds like the bitch was just an evil, selfish cunt who couldn't hack it.

Like I said, Mommy Extraordinaire? Sounds like the bitch was just an evil, selfish cunt who couldn't hack it.
It's Stepmom isn't it? Any case she is a worthless cunt but if Dad was standing by watching this shit I find him just as if not more vile for not protecting his child.

My bet is that "mommy extraordinaire" was with-holding food since beating her was now out of the question, and daddy dearest sat by and watched.

Starvation? Oh, motherfuckers. Bind, torture, kill. BTK is still alive right? Send him to where these fuckers are and let him at them, cook BTK his favorite meal or something as payment.

Ten-year-old Emani Moss weighed just 32 pounds when her charred body was discovered in a trash can last Saturday morning, a Gwinnett police detective testified Friday at a probable cause hearing for the girl’s father and stepmother.

Eman and Tiffany Moss, both 30, are charged with starving Emani to death and then burning her body in an attempt to dispose of it. They showed little emotion as Detective Collin Flynn recounted the grisly details of Emani’s last days, as told to him by her father, Eman Moss.

Eman Moss’ “story changed over the course of the morning,” Flynn said. He first told the detective Emani ingested some chemicals, then claimed his wife had poisoned his daughter.

Eman Moss said his wife and daughter had a “rocky relationship,” Flynn testified. Tiffany Moss was on probation for beating Emani with a belt in 2010.

Her husband finally admitted to Flynn that he came home from work on Oct. 24 to find Emani “in a bathtub, seized up and unable to move her own body,” the detective said. Eman Moss told Flynn they didn’t seek medical attention for their daughter because they were afraid they’d go to jail.

“I’m guilty. I killed my baby,” he said, according to Flynn.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/parents-of-slain-gwinnett-girl-make-first-court-ap/nbmkg/

"It appears the victim was emaciated," said Gwinnett County Police Detective Collin Flynn.

Flynn said Tiffany and Eman Moss supposedly home schooled the child and did not feed her regularly.

In an arrest warrant, police tell a judge the parents did not feed the child between Oct. 24 and Saturday (a week and a half).
[...]

"We believe she may have been deceased as early as Wednesday of last week. After she was deceased, we believe her body was put into a trash can and it was burned in an attempt to dispose of the body," Flynn said.

Channel 2's Tony Thomas dug through court records Monday and found Emani, police and school administrators had reported abuse to the state at least two times in the past three years.

In 2011, court records show Tiffany Moss was sentenced to five years' probation after pleading guilty to charges she beat the then 6-year-old Emani with a belt.

The case originated after a teacher at Moss's school noticed bruises and welts on the child.

In the court hearing Monday, her lawyer told the judge DFACS had dismissed the case after Moss and her husband had taken parenting classes.

In July of 2012, Emani herself complained to a Gwinnett County officer.

The officer wrote in a report about the runaway: "She did not like living at home anymore. The victim said she had been tied to a chair with two of her belts and placed under a cold shower by the suspect."

Tiffany Moss was not charged in that case.

"We could not prove that it occurred. However, that report was forwarded to DFACS for investigation or follow-up," said Cpl. Ed Ritter with the Gwinnett County Police Department.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/records-show-history-abuse-girl-found-burned-trash/nbhQ7/

Images from when grandmother had custody:

dVjPyzd.jpg
EH4k7JL.jpg
OIxUu2b.jpg

people and their fucking pride
couldnt leave her healthy where she was had to
HAVE HER AND THEN KILL HER

they dont deserve the cost if a fucking bullet
Fucking throw them off a building or cliff whichever is closest

She was a beautiful li'l angel.

Why? Starving is so premeditated and vicious. I spent too many days in my childhood going to bed without supper to deny my children food.

The little girl herself reported the abuse and she was still left in the home. Just fabulous! Someone or ones need to lose their jobs.

A Gwinnett County couple charged with starving their 10-year-old daughter to death could pay with their lives if convicted.

...."Given the time that it takes to starve someone to death, what that person would go through in anticipation of death, I think would potentially qualify under that,” he says.
During a probable cause hearing Friday, a Gwinnett Police detective testified Emon Moss told him that Emani had suffered a seizure and they left her lying in bed for a week with no food or water until she died. She weighed just 32 pounds at the time of her death.“I’ve been doing this for 30 years… I’ve never seen anything like this,” says Porter.

“This is a terrible case.”He says he’ll make his decision whether to seek the death penalty within the next 30 days. Meantime, Emani’s grandmother Robin Moss has hired an attorney to seek answers in her granddaughter’s death leading to changes within the Department of Family and Children Services.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/death-penalty-may-be-sought-against-parents-emani-/nbpDJ/

Police detective testified Emon Moss told him that Emani had suffered a seizure and they left her lying in bed for a week with no food or water until she died. She weighed just 32 pounds at the time of her death.

It takes A LOT longer than a week to die of starvation. Fucking liars. This was extended torture. This want just a week.

Back