• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Moss represented herself at trial and mounted no defense. She made no opening statement or closing argument and called no witnesses, saying she hoped that God would see her through the case.

Asked by the judge if she wanted to say anything to the jury before sentencing, to explain her life or circumstances, Moss only replied 'No'.

Late Monday, hours into sentencing deliberations, jurors asked Gwinnett Superior Court Judge George Hutchinson if they could go home to 'sleep on' the sentencing decision after reaching an impasse.

The jury of six men and six women agreed to the death sentence after resuming deliberations at 9am on Tuesday.

Hutchinson polled the jurors individually to assure that their decision was unanimous.

Moss is now the only woman on Georgia's death row, and would become the third to be executed in the state's history when the sentence is carried out.

It's amazing she got the death penalty whilst this one got to go home and breed another victim.

I missed this one and after reading I wish it had stayed missed.

How very lovely Emani was and how very wicked her stepmother was.

How evil to have had her starved remains consigned to the trash.

With all my heart I wish Emani's story had had a chance for one of the rarest of things. A Cinderella ending.

Thanks to Sugar Cookie for the images.

“A father has described in gruesome detail how he kept his young daughter's decomposing body in the computer room of his home for days after her stepmother starved her to death…”

Utter bullshit. The stepmother and the father starved this child to death. His ten year old daughter lived in his house and weighed 32 pounds. He had a job. He had money to feed himself. If he cared that his daughter was being starved, there would be no stopping him from feeding his child.

They both deserve life behind bars always on the cusp of death by starvation. Death is too easy.

my sister is at the prison she is in, she says this lady has no soul she has spoken to her a few times when she was working the area this lady is kept they have her in this secluded area with a playstation microwave tv air conditioning her own shower.... its crazy the lady acts like everything is just fine like she didnt starve a kid to death

I’m watching this case now on This is Monsters. Emani would be a 19-year-old college student. Monster Moss is one of the most evil bitches I’ve ever seen. And BAN sperm donor should’ve been sentenced to death with monster. I’m listening to Eman’s testimony, and he makes me sick. How could you let anyone torture your baby to death, and burn her body yourself!

Back