• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What a beautiful child...I'm feeling so awful about the torture Emani went through...I can't stand the thought of any child going hungry or being abused. I wish the sperm donor never gained custody. I can't call him dad or father...he was neither!! He allowed this to happen. This was a pattern of behavior with both he and the monster that destroyed this gorgeous child. They both chose to burn his daughter in a trash can. I hope the death penalty is on the table in this case! Whomever signed the paperwork to return this child to this couple....AFTER A CONVICTION FOR BEATING THIS CHILD...should face consequences as well. Sending monster's to classes doesn't cure what causes them to act aggressively. She knew what she was doing! She CHOSE to kill Emani...bless her heart...Emani needs justice!

They should die. I want them dead. Fire in their assholes dead by shotgun blast up the rectum turned inside out and FRIED. Fuck. Starvation stories make me twitchy.
Give these fuckers a couple of glass sandwiches and mud shakes, and a gun with a single bullet. See what option they choose.

Oh please!!!! Special circumstances, Starvation qualifies as torture, it's so slow, drawn out, insidious, Death penalty, please!

Poor Baby Girl, May She rest in peace. I hope they fucking get the death penalty! I hope they rot in hell fucking cunts. 10 year old weighing 32lbs, Wtf! My 9 month old Daughter weighs 20lbs, 12 lbs less. Wow! The Dad should have put His Child first before any bitch!

he Gwinnett County District Attorney's Office has confirmed that they plan on seeking the death penalty against the parents of 10-year-old Emani Moss.

Moss' stepmother, Tiffany Moss, and her biological father, Eman Moss, are allegedly responsible for killing Emani and stuffing her body in a trash can in November.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/2...ath-penalty-in-emani-moss-muder#axzz2s4oKGM6i
Authorities believe Emani Moss, who weighed just 32 pounds at the time of her death, was kept hidden inside her family’s home at the Veranda Chase Apartments. Testimony from previous court hearings alleges that Eman Moss came home on Oct. 24 and found his daughter “seizing up” in the bathtub.

Eman and Tiffany Moss, who had been watching Emani and two other children that day, reportedly left Emani in the tub for several days. The couple realized the girl had died about six days later and attempted to dispose of her body by burning it in a trash can, police have said.
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/jan/22/parents-of-emani-moss-indicted-on-murder-charges/

They left her in the tub for six days? So did they just not bathe within that time, or was she in there with them?

She was a beautiful child. She ran away twice and was taken back to her torturers. Twice. She told people that should have helped her. She was covered in wounds. What more did they NEED??? Her grandmother tried to help her, but they discounted her story too. They gave her back. I will never understand.

I hope they seek the DP and it's imposed. A couple of monsters is all they are and no amount of fire could cleanse this shit. I need to be allowed to punch these two in the face really fucking hard.
I'd rather they be given the means to kill themselves but these two cowards won't do it and it's unconstitutional. It would make me smile tho if they died between now and whenever coz we got enough sociopaths clogging up the works without these two oxygen wasters hanging around.

Shit like this makes me homocidal. She was allowed to starve to death? How could they ignore her agonized pleas for food and water? What kind of monster could do that?

There is a special kind of hate in my heart for people who starve children. She looks so happy and healthy in the photos taken when she was with the grandmother. How anyone could send her back to those heartless bastards is beyond me. I know there is still this lingering 70's ideal of reunification of the family but there are times when it just plain shouldn't happen.

The father of a 10-year-old girl whose lifeless body was found burned in the trash can of a suburban Atlanta apartment complex in 2013 pleaded guilty to murder on Monday, prosecutors said.

Eman Moss, 32, also agreed to testify against the stepmother of the child, who had died of starvation before she was placed in the trash, said Lisa Jones, deputy chief district attorney of Gwinnett County.

Emani Moss weighed only 32 pounds at the time of her death, according to police reports. Her father and stepmother were accused of trying to burn the body to cover up her death.

Prosecutors initially sought the death penalty against Eman Moss but agreed to recommend life without parole if he pleaded guilty, Jones said. His will sentenced in four to six weeks.

The stepmother, Tiffany Moss, still faces the death penalty, Jones said.

Eman Moss called 911 to say he was suicidal and that there was a dead body with him, police said. He told police that his daughter had ingested a chemical and died, but authorities later determined she died of malnutrition, Jones said.

When officers arrived at Moss's apartment complex in Lawrenceville, Georgia, the father pointed to a trash can in a recreation area where the body was found, police said.

Eman Moss’s attorney, Christian Lamar, did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.
http://news.yahoo.com/father-georgia-girl-stuffed-trash-pleads-guilty-murder-202040202.html

August 14, 2015

A Georgia man who starved his daughter to death and then burned her body has been sentenced to life behind bars without parole.

Eman Moss, whose 10-year-old daughter, Emani Moss, was found dead in a Gwinnett County trash can in 2013 after he called 911 in distress, learned his dark fate Friday.

"My baby girl, my diamond in the sky, daddy is so, so sorry," he read from a prepared statement between tears. "Daddy made a terrible mistake and he is very sorry, from the bottom of my heart."

Prosecutors offered Moss, 30, a plea deal to spare him from facing the death penalty after they pegged his wife, Tiffany Moss, as an evil stepmother who drove Emani's years of abuse and eventual death. The deal will require him to testify against his wife.

When the child's body was found on Nov. 2, 2013, she weighed just 32 pounds. An autopsy found that she hadn't eaten in several days.

A little more than three years earlier, the little girl had showed up to school with bruises and welts and told a nurse she was afraid to go home, according to a police report.

In July 2012, Emani then tried running away from home, another police report showed.

Her grandmother later told local reporters that she had tried to persuade state authorities to grant her custody of the child but it was denied.

The shocking lapse in judgement by the state's Division of Family and Children Services led to two employees being fired and four others disciplined, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported.

They were found having knowledge of the extensive history of abuse at the home. Still, they failed to remove the child from her home.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-dad-life-parole-daughter-murder-article-1.2326116
eman15n-2-web.jpg

@Satanica @Nell
A father has described in gruesome detail how he kept his young daughter's decomposing body in the computer room of his home for days after her stepmother starved her to death then stuffed her into a trash can, 'cracking' her bones to make her fit, to set her on fire.

Eman Moss is the father of 10-year-old Emani Moss who was starved to death in 2013. She weighed just 32lbs when she died.

Her stepmother, Tiffany, is on trial for her murder. She is representing herself at trial in Georgia and thinks that 'God' will get her through the case, offering up no other defense.

On Thursday, Eman, who is in prison for his role in the girl's death and trying to cover it up, testified against Tiffany.

He is serving life without parole in exchange for pleading guilty and avoiding the death penalty.

He told how she called him on October 24, 2013, to tell him Emani was dead and that when he got home, he felt her cold, limp body.

'She was dead. She was cold. Her essence wasn’t there. She was gone,' he told the court

Instead of reporting her death, Eman hid his daughter's body in the family computer room.

For several days, he continued going to work and returning home to spend time with her corpse and 'grieve', he said.

When he and his wife decided to dispose of it days later, Emani's body was too stiff to be folded over because rigor mortis had set in.

He had gone to Home Depot to buy galvanized trash can, trash bags, charcoal and lighter fluid already. His wife wanted them to bury her but he decided setting her on fire would be more effective, he said.

At midnight on November 1, they decided to dispose of her body, they drove to a rural area with her in the back of the truck then stopped and unloaded the equipment.

They stuffed her into a trash can, breaking her bones to make her body fit, then threw in charcoal briquettes into the can, sprinkled lighter fluid inside and lit it on fire.

For five minutes, he and Tiffany watched Emani's body burn but when he realized she would not be reduced to ash, he decided to put the fire out.

They loaded the trash can, with Emani's charred remains still inside it, back onto the truck then drove home.

Eman went to work the next day and confided in a friend about he and his wife had done.

When he returned home that night, he told his wife he was calling 911. She reacted by taking their two other children to her mother's.

Police arrived to find Emani's body in the trash can and her father inside on November 2.

Throughout Thursday's testimony, Tiffany showed no reaction as her husband described their gruesome deeds.

He said that he tried to help her cover up her child's death because at the time, she was not allowed to be looking after the 10-year-old.

She had already been caught beating her severely with a belt.

'I was trying to fix the problem I couldn’t fix. I was trying to fix the problem I couldn’t fix.

'I can’t explain it,' he said.

Tiffany has asked no questions throughout the trial.

Moss has refused representation by two capital public defenders, who sit in the courtroom gallery as standby counsel and ready to assist her when needed. In prior court filings, they disclosed that Moss suffers from brain damage. Yet Superior Court Judge George Hutchinson found Moss competent to stand trial and allowed her to represent herself.

Dad's story isn't the full truth....if she died on October 24th and they put her in the trash can on November 1st, she wouldn't have still been in rigor. Rigor only last just over 48 hours, so his timeline doesn't add up....wonder if he lied to cover up more of his own involvement in her death

Moss has refused representation by two capital public defenders, who sit in the courtroom gallery as standby counsel and ready to assist her when needed.

Please do cross all the T's and dot all the I's, I want there to be no way she can come back later and cry Ineffective Counsel. She going to hell in a Georgia prison and God's not gonna do anything to help her.

Georgia woman found guilty of starving stepdaughter to death

"A woman accused of starving her stepdaughter to death in a suburb north of Atlanta in 2013 has been convicted of the girl's murder.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that 36-year-old Tiffany Moss was found guilty of all counts including murder, cruelty to children and trying to conceal the death of 10-year-old Emani Moss by burning her body.

Jurors who found Moss guilty will now decide if she should be put to death for the crimes."

Please do cross all the T's and dot all the I's, I want there to be no way she can come back later and cry Ineffective Counsel. She going to hell in a Georgia prison and God's not gonna do anything to help her.
I’ve been thinking the same thing she she started this. Has anyone ever been put to death that represented themselves. I mean she obviously had ineffective council -she didn’t ask a single question. She obviously knew she’d be found guilty so was this some kind of scheme for down the road? Here’s to hoping she really is just an idiot-an evil one.

I’ve been thinking the same thing she she started this. Has anyone ever been put to death that represented themselves. I mean she obviously had ineffective council -she didn’t ask a single question. She obviously knew she’d be found guilty so was this some kind of scheme for down the road? Here’s to hoping she really is just an idiot-an evil one.

One of her previous public defenders stated she has brain damage but I don't see any further details on that.

Obviously she was declared smart enough to go to trial and represent herself, otherwise they would not have let her do that. I hope she ends up with the death penalty, but if she really is brain damaged she probably won't. so maybe one of her lifer friends will help us out.

Georgia woman found guilty of starving stepdaughter to death

"A woman accused of starving her stepdaughter to death in a suburb north of Atlanta in 2013 has been convicted of the girl's murder.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that 36-year-old Tiffany Moss was found guilty of all counts including murder, cruelty to children and trying to conceal the death of 10-year-old Emani Moss by burning her body.

Jurors who found Moss guilty will now decide if she should be put to death for the crimes."

I'm glad she was found guilty...because she definitely is....but I wonder how long it will take for her to start filing appeals based on ineffective council. You just know they're coming.

@Satanica
Tiffany Moss was sentenced to death Tuesday morning after a jury found her guilty in the 2013 murder of her 10-year-old stepdaughter, Emani Moss.

The sentencing phase of the capital murder trial began immediately after the guilty verdicts were read Monday afternoon.

In their sentencing recommendation, the jury called the death of Emani Moss "outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible, or inhuman in that it involved the depravity of the mind of the defendant."

Before she was sentenced, Tiffany Moss offered no statement, saying only "No, sir" when Chief Superior Court Judge George Hutchinson asked her if she had anything she would like to say.

Hutchinson sentenced Moss to death, setting the date of execution to be between June 7 and June 14.

Prosecutors charged the mother of her own two children and her husband, Eman Moss, of starving Emani to death, then dousing her body with an accelerant and setting it on fire outside of their Gwinnett County apartment in 2013.

A prosecutor brought at least three jurors to tears in closing arguments Monday morning by saying “Emani Moss lived with the evils of this world.”

Back