• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
A woman in Germany who became pregnant after an online sex auction has won a court battle to force the Web site that hosted the sale to reveal the names of the winners, so she can find out who's the father.

Six different men won Internet auctions to have sex with the woman in April and May last year. They were only known to her by their online names, a spokesman for a court in the southwestern city of Stuttgart said Wednesday.

"The woman wanted to discover which one of the men had made her pregnant," the spokesman said. "So she needed their contact details. Of course, if they're not willing to go along with the gene test, she'll have to take them to court."

The woman asked the site's operator to reveal the true identity of the men, but it refused, citing a confidentiality clause in its terms and conditions.

The court ruled in her favor, saying the child's right to know who its father was took precedence.

http://tinyurl.com/2hm8qg

This is just too funny. My guess is it won't be any of those 6, but thats just me....

That is unbelievable!

But again, everyone should be responsible for their own birth control. We all know how babies are made, the men should have protected themselves. She was, after all, whoring herself.

Can you imagine if the auction were held here? Her choices would be
Satan, Jesus, Morbid, Swivel, red butt(taintfutscha) and BUBBA.

ahhhh-is red butt my pet name-hahahhaa.

i'm not packing a pecker so i guess i wouldnt make the sperm donor lineup-
but thanks for thinking of me-

OT-very charming way to breed

Can you imagine if the auction were held here? Her choices would be
Satan, Jesus, Morbid, Swivel, red butt(taintfutscha) and BUBBA.

Yeah, but my sperm count is very low... so the odds would be better immediately.

I just have a feeling if she auctions non-protected sex, she probably had non-protected sex with more than just the 6 that paid for it.

Geeesshhh what a pack of retards, tho I bet she told em she was using one form or another of contraceptive herselve they should have still worn a condom.. and a radioactive suit.

I guess they were all having sex unprotected? Man, that is like playing Russian Roullette!

What a stupid game.

Back