• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Florida inmate mailed a postcard to a second inmate soliciting the murder of a third inmate, according to police who noted that all three prisoners are housed in the same county lockup.

Investigators say that Charles White, 40, and Shaun Yeomans, 41, are “documented members of criminal white supremacist gangs.” Both men are convicted felons with lengthy rap sheets who are currently locked up in the Pasco County jail on separate narcotics charges.

In a complaint affidavit, investigators allege that White last month mailed a postcard to his associate Yeomans that solicited the killing of Lionel Florez, a 21-year-old inmate who has been held in the Pasco lockup since his May arrest for possession of methamphetamine and marijuana.

While White is housed separately from Florez, Yeomans apparently resides near the younger prisoner.

White wanted Florez killed to “avenge the death” of White’s son, who was killed “at the hands of” Florez’s brother, the affidavit states.

After jailers intercepted the hit request, White reportedly confessed to sending the postcard and wanting Florez dead. White added that “if he was housed” with Florez, he “would kill him himself.”

House them all together to facilitate the ending of knock off Jon Snow.

Sometimes I think the prison system would be so much more efficient if they did away with cells and just how's everyone in the common barracks. So many monsters would be eliminated.

People use the phrase "white supremacist" so casually these days it has become useless.
But the real white supremacists are these kind of idiots who are destroying themselves over their own personal feuds.
I do not see the White Supremacist epidemic.
Which, of course, to some people makes me a white supremacist.

Last edited:
People use the phrase "white supremacist" so casually these days it has become useless.
But the real white supremacists are these kind of idiots who are destroying themselves over their own personal feuds.
The FBI considers white supremacists to be the biggest domestic terrorist threat, although I agree— most are desperate losers whose skin color is the only thing they’ve got going for them.

Last edited:
When the militias decided to go to the border, several groups came through my grocery store getting supplies on the road. Of course they're the obvious ones with the camo and tactical gear and guns. There's no shortage of "wypepo" who believe their race is supreme.

Since it's a matter of belief, no logic has effect. Poverty seems a factor in my experience, and misplaced blame for lack of opportunity.

Back