• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
SAC generic police still chyron frame_a.png
An inmate was found dead in his cell at the California State Prison, Sacramento in Folsom on Thursday and officials said his cellmate is a suspect, according to a news release.

Tou Thao, 38, was found unresponsive and lying on the floor of his cell during a prisoner count on Thursday at about noon. Prison staff performed CPR before Thao was transported to a local hospital where he was declared dead, according the the release.

Authorities said they are investigating his death as a homicide and have named his cellmate Jose Negrete, 45, as the suspect. Negrete has been moved to segregated housing while the investigation is ongoing.

Link

--Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoa robbery

Negrete is serving a life sentence with the possibility of parole at the prison for multiple charges including sodomy with force, kidnapping, sexual battery, attempted oral copulation and attempted penetration with a foreign object. He has been at the prison since 1997. GREAT GUY

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article234817272.html#storylink=cpy

Thoa robbery

Negrete is serving a life sentence with the possibility of parole at the prison for multiple charges including sodomy with force, kidnapping, sexual battery, attempted oral copulation and attempted penetration with a foreign object. He has been at the prison since 1997. GREAT GUY

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article234817272.html#storylink=cpy
I wish the killing was the other way around. I would much rather share society space with a second degree robber than this dude
sodomy with force, kidnapping, sexual battery, attempted oral copulation and attempted penetration with a foreign object.

But actually, the rubber is dead and this guy probably won't be getting out anytime soon, if ever.

Are we sure it wasn't astral projection. Tou Thao sounds too much like a yogi for it not to be a possibility. If his body vanishes from the morgue, you'll all know I was right.

Back