• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
AUBURN (WGME) – A man accused of killing a woman in front of her children has been found guilty of murder.
Albert Flick stabbed Kimberly Dobbie 11 times outside a Lewiston laundromat.
It took the jury less than an hour to reach a guilty verdict for 77-year-old Albert Flick.
A friend of Dobbie, who testified in the trial, said he's glad Flick won't be a danger to anyone else, but that doesn't change the fact that he misses Dobbie.

James Lipps says he wanted to spend his life with her.
"I was going to ask Kimberly to marry me this year, but I can't, because she's now deceased," Lipps said.
The prosecution presented surveillance video, both of the actual stabbing in Lewiston, and Flick purchasing two knives, two days before the attack.

Full Story:

These are the stories that angered me so heavily. He was in custody in prison serving a sentence. Had he served the entire sentence he would not have been out and this woman would be alive. How do you explain to the loved ones it was more important for him to get out of prison early than to safeguard the lives of innocent people. I say keep him in there for the full duration. That is one explanation I would never want to have to make

. It took the jury just 40 minutes to find him guilty on Wednesday. Jurors watched a CCTV video during the trial that showed Flick stabbing Dobbie at least 11 times in front of her sons as she sat on the steps outside a laundromat on 15 July 2018.
Apparently he didn't know how common CCTV is now.

Back